wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Florida marlins @ sd -126 . Ill take diego ty

Double PLay on this one for the double penetration. Sticking it to them. I like SD in this one. Florida have yet to record a win vs San Diego this season. Only person who have had success on the Marlins vs Tim Stauffer is Hanley Ramizrez and he is out of the lineup. Florida is playing horrible and in a bigger slump that SD at the moment. Tim

Gimme $$$

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Line keeps moving in Floridas direction

wikkidinsane

Interesting...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Stauffer is a better TV dinner, than starting pitcher.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Play Colorado tomorrow. Don't waste your money on this one.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys I'd fade Stauffer, this is a definitely a toss-up. I was on the over last night of 6 1/2.

While I was a big proponent of Stauffer in his earlier games, he's been lit-up as of late. Allowing 5 Hrs in his first 3 innings against Cincinnati, and 3 before that to the Mets. Given this was all on the ROAD, it remains to be seen if he can regain him composure in Petco.

Mike Stanton will hit Stauffer. I faded Staff a few days ago, just sharing some opinion. There was definite value in the Marlins +130, they were just smacked around in the last game against Colo 12-4. I'm sure they will be coming out w/ a chip on their shoulder 2night.

Like I said tho, I'm going w/ over just based on the last few offensive outputs.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

vasquez has pitched very well the last 4 or 5 games..........hes going in the right direction stauffer in the wrong........neither of these teams are very good.......personally id take florida hoping vasquez continues trending towards pitching well....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm on Florida.

I also saw that Lakerboy was on Florida for a nickle. Good luck with your bet. San Diego isn't any good but they are worse at home. Likewise, Florida is better on the road.

wikkidinsane

Marlins aint shit man and you will see why tonight

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Marlins aint shit man and you will see why tonight
    Yeah.... You just don't know how good SD is at this time of year.................................... ..............

wikkidinsane

Cant say i didnt try to warn you. Marlins are trash and i will continue to fade until they beat sd. Unless sd put up their worst pitcher against these clowns they will not win a single game