miketp223
    miketp223's Avatar Become A Pro!

8/17 plays

Dodgers +1.5 -130
    Giants +128
    Marlins +108
    Mariners +120

Solid dogs I think. I like the pitching matchups.
    Greinke a little unpredictable and Aaron Cook not too good at all. Beavan doesn't have too many starts but has been consistent in all of them. I like the upset at home. Looking forward to the Giants actually giving Cain some run support today.

SOUP
    One game at a Time.
    SOUP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1803

Greinke will lock down today at home... brew crew comin off a walk off win

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

greinke is very unpredictable, that's why the brewers have won 6 out of his last 7 starts and he hasn't given up more than 2 runs in a start since the end of june/very early july

miketp223
    miketp223's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    greinke is very unpredictable, that's why the brewers have won 6 out of his last 7 starts and he hasn't given up more than 2 runs in a start since the end of june/very early july

While that is true I still see a close game that's why I took the RL. Under might be a better play but I see the Brewers winning close again.

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Holier than thou smartass back at it.....nothing wrong with sharing opinions but it can be done respectfully as opposed.....ah nevermind