BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Take the Marlins and Twins Today and Profit

+150 and +250

Verlander is obviously having a great year, but is not ready to be in a club where you lay almost 3-1 against a division rival. Plus, in a game where you have the 2 worst bullpens in the league, I'll take the +250

Sanchez for the Marlins is capable of a CG in any given start, this is the kind of price you like to get with him. Chacin has had trouble getting run support this year. Marlins winning road record, Rockies losing home record.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Take the Marlins and Twins Today and Profit

+150 and +250

Verlander is obviously having a great year, but is not ready to be in a club where you lay almost 3-1 against a division rival. Plus, in a game where you have the 2 worst bullpens in the league, I'll take the +250

Sanchez for the Marlins is capable of a CG in any given start, this is the kind of price you like to get with him. Chacin has had trouble getting run support this year. Marlins winning road record, Rockies losing home record.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Thanks for adding clutter to the forum.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hate "value" plays, just cuz I feel dumb when they lose, but I'm loving Twin ML and RRL here.

this is a perfect game for bookies to exploit and I don't see the other favs losing tonight (except 50% Phillies).

And total looks fishy too, I'm thinking of parlaying with OVER for a killer jackpot... if it hits.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sanchez and Blackburn...RU

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I hope you are right about the Twins with my White Sox closing in on first. That being said, I could never put money on the Twins. The White Sox have almost beat Verlander twice (they won once) and they used to be the only team that could hit him well. Over the past two years this has stopped. Verlander is simply unbelievably great.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Verlander or no Verlander, you gotta fade Jim Leyland in late August and September, its practically the law. ESPECIALLY against the AL Central. They just don't have what it takes to close.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I hate "value" plays, just cuz I feel dumb when they lose, .