Phillies, Brew-Crew, Red Sox

Any reason not to parlay the 3 teams?

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Any reason not to parlay the 3 teams?
    Which Red sox game were you thinking gm 1 or gm 2?

hezawizard
    hezawizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

gl, I think I'll take Phillies RL, and brewers ML, or should I reverse it, what you think

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 1 with Lester.

Niemann is a good pitcher and I don't trust bedard

GoBlue23
    Penetrate

Game 1 with Lester.

Niemann is a good pitcher and I don't trust bedard
    Yeah I'm with ya on that one. Shields has been lights out lately, but I really like the Red Sox in game 1.

You certainly have to like the Phillies with Halladay on the mound. Plus, Arizona is a very mediocre team.

I haven't researched the Brewer's game yet...but I know I certainly would not bet against them right now.

Good luck on whatever you decide.

Ice House

scratch that... not taking Lester he struggled his last 2 starts and shields has been dealing... replacing Red Sox with Tigers and Verlander

GoBlue23
    Penetrate

scratch that... not taking Lester he struggled his last 2 starts and shields has been dealing... replacing Red Sox with Tigers and Verlander
    No doubt a "safer" pick (if there is such a thing). Alot more juice though, unless of course you're taking it RL

hezawizard
    hezawizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I like it, it should hit, what you think about Oakland maybe, and which one of those 3 you picked has the best chances of winning RL???

Ice House

I have all my money locked up in football games except for my last $10 lol....

Here is what I am thinking

Tigers ML
    Brewers ML
    Phillies ML
    Japan to win international bracket in Little world series +150
    California to win vs Rhode Island -900
    Panthers +4.5 vs Dolphins Friday
    Patriots +1 vs Buccaneers Thursday

risking $10 pays out $325.64

Ice House

I know this is a baseball forum but Tom Brady for 2 quarters and then Ryan Mallett who was on fire last game.... lots of depth on Patriots and Dolphins are kind of weak all around.

Duvel
    Duvel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you need to add Yanks and A's. I wouldn't discount dodgers but again Brew Crew on fire. Only concern is that dodgers play the Crew pretty well and Billingsley is not that bad. Anyhow the picks look good.

Ice House

yeah dodgers coming off a 3 game sweep vs Astros. Dodgers have some talent. I have decided to never bet for or against the Yankees. They burn me every time.

Ice House

Don't trust the A's and all the Orioles and Nationals games are blacked on my MLB package so I never bet on those teams.

Duvel

A's and Yanks bats doing really well. I think that they get the job done tonight. I love both pitchers starting for these teams. I believe this will hit with flying colors. I also like Texas and Reds +1.5.

Ice House

GL on your plays guys I'm out. Hopefully next time I log in they will have made me a pro. It's been a week now since I registered to be a pro and still have rookie status. I hope I get to keep my point that I already have so I can get some pizza haha

Duvel

Lol. New York Pizza or Chicago style?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

does anybody ever parlay underdogs? i don't understand why anyone would consider parlaying first of all, and favorites? in most cases they don't have a better chance of winning. the return on parlaying underdogs is the only way to go imo (moneylines). good luck.

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Lol. New York Pizza or Chicago style?
    There is a different type of delicious pizza than what we make in Chicago? I pity the fool...

Soxxx420
    Big money
    Soxxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phillies are good to go. Boston worries me, weve seen some rough starts from Lester lately and Shields is just zoned in. He was ready to go against the yanks on sunday, it got rained out though which has allowed an extra two days rest for shields, this could prove good or bad, well find out at game time. Im thinking about taking Rays +1.5 on this one. Im not sure if the red sox will get the job done today, if Lester gives up a couple, and Shields stays lights out then this could be an interesting game. I love Milwaukee playing at home, especially with gallardo on the mound, the dodgers have been hot though lately so watch out for that play, I would still put my faith in the Brewers though. And Oakland tonight and the over as well on that game. The over has hit 5-1 in their last 6, their bats are on fire thats all there is to it. BOL everybody !

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I have no clue why people are mentioning the A's. They are cold as shit right now.

Parlay the Yanks and Colorado.

Ice House

Yeah A's is a head scratcher . I feel pretty confident in Verlander, Halladay, and Gallardo.