Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this a lock or should I wait until football?

Been getting absoutely buried in baseball lately. Nothing major not like I owe a bunch of money or anything or need to leave the country b/c I owe a bookie but I'm kinda low on funds... My job sucks so I keep dreaming that I will make money gambling.

Just about to give up on betting bases .. lost way too much money lately but this 4 teamer looks like a............................. (don't want to say the L word) but i don't see this losing.

1. Cubs ML - Garza vs Wang
    2. Giants ML -Vogelsong vs Morton
    3. Phillies ML - Halladay vs Kuroda
    4. D-Backs ML -Hudson vs W. Rodriguez

what do yall think pull the trigger or take a break?

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

If the world was perfect & teams played as they should Id say put it & win. Right now on a monday I say 2 2 teamers are better

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

take a break...4 teamers when you are chasing...are never good...

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by homosayswhat View Post
    take a break...4 teamers when you are chasing...are never good...

A four teamer is NEVER a sure thing...especially in baseball. Do two-2 teamers or play them each seperately if you like all of them. Good luck with whatever you decide

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Yeah, maybe break it up into a few 2 teamers but if you are that worried about getting your money back, I would wait until football.

DirkIsDirty
    DirkIsDirty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

SD (Stauffer) looks like a good pick for tonight

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

if job sux and you really need money, gambling certainly isnt the way to go about it, not saying it cant be done but there better ways....ever considered selling dope? growing weed? anything?

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Round Robin those if you are going to do parlays. 4 teamers are very hard to hit.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Heavy chalk always looks good. If you're on a cold streak, take a break. If you must have action, drop bet size and consider a round robin with your three best picks. Football is my favorite. My account is loaded for the season and I have to fight the temptation to have some action. Parlays will eventually eat you up. They are fun, but if you're losing big on parlays and chasing, take a couple days off. Spend the time getting up to speed on a conference or two in College Football or getting up to speed with all the free agent movement in Nfl. Good luck either way.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i guess i will fight the temptation... football can't get here soon enough. Although I love the weather in the summer.

Besides looking further at this play 2 of the pitchers I would be betting against Morton and Kuroda did not give up a run in their last start.

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If you do 3-4 plays, then you're better off doing 1st inning Yes/No than picking all 4 winners IMO.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

if your hurting on funds and need a higher chance of return then stay away from parlays completely-------------stick to 1 team and double losses until your buried in mounds of shit

PaperTrail07

or back to life--lotta swings---quit ahead

PaperTrail07

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    if job sux and you really need money, gambling certainly isnt the way to go about it, not saying it cant be done but there better ways....ever considered selling dope? growing weed? anything?

for sure---try out the alternate economy-------im about to go full swing on it myself

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    for sure---try out the alternate economy-------im about to go full swing on it myself

hell even a second legit job...all im saying if dude really needs extra cash, im not convinced big fav parlays the way to go about getting it, or gambling at all for that matter.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Stop trying to make all of the money today.

You have to take it slow.