pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hit me w/ your best shot #7 Sunday 8/7

Everyone knows the drill, you are down to your last 1x and you need a winner desperately.
    You can only pick one bet, it can be ml, rl, Over/Under. Please include your line. We
    will tabulate who did the best w/ their 1x today. Please no parlays. Bol
    Last edited by pacocn; 08-07-11 at 09:39 AM.

pacocn

Padres -109

Duvel
    Duvel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Angels -125

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Dodgers/Diamondbacks under (7.5) (-120)

Kershaw is a beast and Kennedy has been dominate of late. Both have great advanced stats and solid histories against these teams. This is my favorite play today followed closely by the Brewers/Astros under. Good luck Paco and everyone else!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Dodgers/Diamondbacks under (7.5) (-120)

Kershaw is a beast and Kennedy has been dominate of late. Both have great advanced stats and solid histories against these teams. This is my favorite play today followed closely by the Brewers/Astros under. Good luck Paco and everyone else!

LTA dont you think this line is a little curious? i was out all night and havnt got much done as of yet but 1st thing that jumped at me was shouldnt this bitch be lower? Interested in what you think, im certainly not a "trap" guy but really thought this total was odd, just wanted your opinion...

kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

D backs FTW

BigDan

Hou tt un 3 -125....pretty much a auto bet for me whenever stros see a quality right hander from here on out..

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

pacocn where were you two days ago? I searched your thread and I could't relase my game of the month as "Buehrle" whatever

White Sox/Peavy -115

pacocn

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    pacocn where were you two days ago? I searched your thread and I could't relase my game of the month as "Buehrle" whatever White Sox/Peavy -115
    Gange, i honestly don't remember

pacocn

Lta, Bud Fvken Norris, no relation to Chuck? is coming
    off a blister injury and that Houston pen is horrendous,
    u still like that under? Bol everyone

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    Lta, Bud Fvken Norris, no relation to Chuck? is coming
    off a blister injury and that Houston pen is horrendous,
    u still like that under? Bol everyone
    The blister does not concern me. They have been treating him non-stop for four days. Plus, even at its worse, it never really bothered him until the 105th pitch or so. He reported that he is 100%...that could be tough talk or the truth. However, based on his solid history against the Brew crew, the blister does not concern me.

Plus, the Brewers have already scored quite a few runs in this series and I think they slow down a bit against Norris. I think Norris gets through 7 and gives up no more than 3. I expect Greinke to hold the Astros to 1 or less through the same timeframe. From there, it's onto the scary pen of the Astros but I think the Brewers will be up by a few and ready to go home. We'll see...good luck.

BigDan

The blister does not concern me. They have been treating him non-stop for four days. Plus, even at its worse, it never really bothered him until the 105th pitch or so. He reported that he is 100%...that could be tough talk or the truth. However, based on his solid history against the Brew crew, the blister does not concern me.

Plus, the Brewers have already scored quite a few runs in this series and I think they slow down a bit against Norris. I think Norris gets through 7 and gives up no more than 3. I expect Greinke to hold the Astros to 1 or less through the same timeframe. From there, it's onto the scary pen of the Astros but I think the Brewers will be up by a few and ready to go home. We'll see...good luck.

i like to back Norris when he is pitching in what he feels like is a "bigger" game. i would think he rises up here against the div leaders and has a solid performance. that said i couldnt pass up the stros tt under, im def considering gm as well.

pacocn

gange, it is all coming back slowly i was down in
    San Diego at the Del Mar horse track, luckily i took
    the train.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    LTA dont you think this line is a little curious? i was out all night and havnt got much done as of yet but 1st thing that jumped at me was shouldnt this bitch be lower? Interested in what you think, im certainly not a "trap" guy but really thought this total was odd, just wanted your opinion...
    No, I am not concerned this is a trap. I am playing this one for 2x and the Brewers/Astros under for 2x (bigger plays for me). Perhaps there is some non-market info out there known only by the books and insiders which would explain why the total is set at 7.5, however, I expected a 7 open and was pleased to see 7.5. Most books have dropped to 7 which supports this thinking. However, I will surely feel much better when/if Pinny drops to 7. If they continue to juice the under at 7.5 heavy without dropping, that would concern me just a bit...

BigDan

No, I am not concerned this is a trap. I am playing this one for 2x and the Brewers/Astros under for 2x (bigger plays for me). Perhaps there is some non-market info out there known only by the books and insiders which would explain why the total is set at 7.5, however, I expected a 7 open and was pleased to see 7.5. Most books have dropped to 7 which supports this thinking. However, I will surely feel much better when/if Pinny drops to 7. If they continue to juice the under at 7.5 heavy without dropping, that would concern me just a bit...

i hear you. if i play id be more inclined to grab the 7 @ +110 now, instead of paying the juice on the hook. like i said im no conspiracy guy on these things it just struck me as high. i guess it hard to hang a much lower number at that park tho...BOL today

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Boston ML

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Jays/Orioles FF under 5 (-115)

like the game under but want to avoid Jon Rauch and the all around shitty O's pen.

BOL to all today.
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 08-07-11 at 10:13 AM.

Love The Action

i hear you. if i play id be more inclined to grab the 7 @ +110 now, instead of paying the juice on the hook. like i said im no conspiracy guy on these things it just struck me as high. i guess it hard to hang a much lower number at that park tho...BOL today
    Pinny, matchbook and everyone else at 7 now. I'm full speed ahead on this play. Perhaps even another 0.50x is possible now that Pinny moved.

Yes, the park is a factor...it's a launching pad. However, Kershaw has had some success there and I'm not worried. I really like this play.

moses27
    moses27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9108

love the under in the brewers =game lets get them guys

BiffTFinancial

Pinny, matchbook and everyone else at 7 now. I'm full speed ahead on this play. Perhaps even another 0.50x is possible now that Pinny moved. Yes, the park is a factor...it's a launching pad. However, Kershaw has had some success there and I'm not worried. I really like this play.
    only one home Dbacks total has closed below 8 this season: Cain vs Collmenter at 7.5. as such, this is the lowest AZ home total this season. park is a huge factor, esp since the home run derby. 7 or 7' seems just about right.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    only one home Dbacks total has closed below 8 this season: Cain vs Collmenter at 7.5. as such, this is the lowest AZ home total this season. park is a huge factor, esp since the home run derby. 7 or 7' seems just about right.
    Yeah, I expected an open of 7, but that park is a huge factor. I read that the roof was expected to be closed, which would help the under just a bit, but I do not have confirmation. Anyone?

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Padres -109
    This

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Marlins -1.5 +243

wiseguy45
    wiseguy45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ny Mets -133

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Marlins -1.5 +243

whoa dog!!!!!!!!!! why you always wanting to fade my team?

i would like to change my pick to KC-1.5

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

whoa dog!!!!!!!!!! why you always wanting to fade my team? i would like to change my pick to KC-1.5
    I figured I would get a response from you..... I really just played Marlins ML but the RRL was tempting. I might still throw a few bucks on it. Honestly not sure what I make of Tigers game today. I am waiting to see a lineup before I play anything. This might be one of those give away games Leyland is known for around here(where he benches a bunch of regulars). KC or KC -1.5 might not be that bad of a play honestly.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I figured I would get a response from you..... I really just played Marlins ML but the RRL was tempting. I might still throw a few bucks on it. Honestly not sure what I make of Tigers game today. I am waiting to see a lineup before I play anything. This might be one of those give away games Leyland is known for around here(where he benches a bunch of regulars). KC or KC -1.5 might not be that bad of a play honestly.
    id like a better ump in kc as i would like to play that over. but like you said lineups prob need to be seen plus the ump not exactly great for me.

honestly the rrl on fish prob the way to go as if it close stl prob win. all depends on Garcia who generally doesnt string together 3 poor starts in a row so we will see, if he cant get his pitches down like his last 2 gms you sitting on a nice bet.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Timmy "smoke em if you got em" Lincecum -28

GL all

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

gange, it is all coming back slowly i was down in
    San Diego at the Del Mar horse track, luckily i took
    the train.
    I work in throughbred industry and I'll move to CA first of September and I will stay at least one year. Del Mar looks wonderful on photos...so nice track. I'll visit it certainly!

meanwhile congr.! Padres wins easily

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Jays/Orioles FF under 5 (-115) like the game under but want to avoid Jon Rauch and the all around shitty O's pen. BOL to all today.
    LOSER. bah.

pacocn

gange it is where the "surf meets the turf" i was able to
    enjoy a bit of both along with some great microbrews.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

tribe +160
    good luck all around, bros.

BigDan

Hou tt un 3 -125....pretty much a auto bet for me whenever stros see a quality right hander from here on out..

fukkin Crew had to score so much they didnt mind leaving some shithole reliever out there in the 8th to give up 2 and force a push out what should have been a easy win....

pacocn

results will be posted in a new thread at the conclusion of
    the last game tonight. thanks to all who played we had a
    great record and we were up mega units today.