Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers are you ******* kidding me???

what the ****????? 4-3 lead in the 9th inning and your closer gives up 4 runs ???? Nefatali Perez gets paid to close out games and he gives up 4 runs?? absolutlely positively rediculous.

and the worst part was I passed out when the Rangers had a 4-3 lead in the 8th.. I woked up and I was like wait a minute I had a parlay and all I needed was Rangers to win. I check the score in a panic and bam 7-5 Rangers sickening feeling

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

About time he gets exposed. I get nervous every time he goes to the mound with a close lead.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

a lot of closers can't get the job done these days... if i didn't have money on it , i'm sure it would have been a 1,2,3 inning.

GGRIF82
    GGRIF82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

As i said before the bullpin is there weakness. This will kill them uin oct. If they ake it there. They should of kept hunter in there and trade the others! Damn nere all of them!

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    what the ****????? 4-3 lead in the 9th inning and your closer gives up 4 runs ???? Nefatali Perez gets paid to close out games and he gives up 4 runs?? absolutlely positively rediculous.

and the worst part was I passed out when the Rangers had a 4-3 lead in the 8th.. I woked up and I was like wait a minute I had a parlay and all I needed was Rangers to win. I check the score in a panic and bam 7-5 Rangers sickening feeling
    To start with his name is Neftali Feliz not Perez and if your such a rookie you have not ever seen even the very best closers get beat in the 9th before than may be you shouldn't be betting.

J-Ro11
    J-Ro11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Four runs in the ninth is pretty bad.

I had to stop playing the Rangers, kept getting burned.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

also he allowed 3 hits and 2 runs in Twins game last week, staying only 0,1 IP.

5,73 Era August
    4,00 Era June
    8,10 Era July

not good for a closer

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

LOL, love the butchered name