brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Red Sox vs Yankees Tomorrow (Beckett vs Garcia)

what do u guys think about this game??

it's a 170 favorite for boston as they have had incredible success against new york this year - beckett has also dominated NYY and Garcia has massively struggled against Boston

the only thing scaring me is just how hot the yankees have been recently, but it still seems like a good play

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston today was free money. Tomorrow its back to a coin flip. NY has a good track record for day games but NY struggles against Boston.

Under looks good, but staying away looks better.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Boston today was free money. Tomorrow its back to a coin flip. NY has a good track record for day games but NY struggles against Boston.

Under looks good, but staying away looks better.
    Really??? Against CC but not against Colon

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

cc is a just a fat bastard

diop
    diop's Avatar Become A Pro!

its not a day game and obviously beckett looks teh fave.. but to be honest boston's offense has looked shakey the previous 2 series vs indians and royals.. they broke out of their slump yesterday but i think with the price of NYY its worth a shot as last night may have just been a one off breakout for the redsox.

i expect boston to win but i put small play on nyy, good value imo. beckett hasnt fared well last couple starts, but competely diff teams i guess so may not matter

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've smashed the first 2 games of this series. I chose the Red Sox for game 1 and they outhit(literally they got more hits) and outplayed the Yankees. Just one lester freakout inning and a 2 out hit(on a 1-1 count that should've been 0-2) was the difference. I didn't bet it but I picked the Red Sox(you can check old threads before the game). Then last night I had the Sox. Lackey is a good pitcher who has run pretty bad this year and C.C. is heavily polarized when it comes to facing bad vs. good teams.

Tonight it's the Yankees imo. And it's simply because Beckett is a great pitcher but he is nowhere near as great as his numbers this year suggest. People are slobbering on him and he's really just a solid pitcher. Garcia isn't good but he has value.

BugsBunnyAUS
    BugsBunnyAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Considering the yanks they got spanked yesterday

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Like the last two games with the dog in the +140-150 range, you just have to take it...

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I am leaning NY as a dog tonight. I would not lay that kind of money against them tonight. Best of luck

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slight lean on the yanks..probably just layin off this game.