homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy play - thursday afternoon !

2-1 yesterday...

We had basesloaded in the 8th twice with less than 2 outs and couldn't scratch one run between those two toilet teams O's and Royals...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

but as it always is in the EASY HOUSE...we still won for the day....

sorry doubters ...especially the bag that some how claimed at 9am I would have a losing day...

Hey..GOOD JOB...you get a star....bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lets get at it...

OVER 9
    RANGERS and TIGERS
    vs the Rangers....OUCH......the last time out Penny got light up like big time...and lets face it...he has all year....he is now even yelling at his catcher...haha

today...a far better hitting team comes in and that spells big time trouble.

On the other side..Ogando...not sold on this guy...hard thrower ..which is sweet up against the Tigers...

Plus Ogando is averaging 100+ pitches a game for a very long time....only time he didnt go over 100 pitches...was when he was lite up.....so...I see some fatigue here and I like that on the road when it comes to a fat over...

This is a 7-4 game to someone...at a min...

Bet this..and I will see you at the window to collect

hahahahahhahhahaaahahhahhaah

Soxxx420
    Big money
    Soxxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well see..I played this yesterday over 9 and it hit 9 exactly, dont feel like playin it again two days in a row good luck though

hey buddy
    hey buddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10423

I love easy plays. Penny has been pretty bad so I see the logic.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I like this over a lot..best of luck!