gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Wednesday picks (18-8 +13.04)

Getting this down before the game starts and I finish my writeup

Under 9 -135 angels /indians risk 1.35 5dimes

gregm

I am not liking alot of the games today in terms of pitching matchups so going with more totals today.

Blue Jays over 8.5 -105 Legends

Simon for Baltimore isnt normally a starter but hasnt looked bad in the role going 1-1 , 2.63 ERA in his last couple starts but is still at 2-3 for the season.t Romero has struggled and hasnt been winning games, he is 0-2, 7.04 in his last four starts and Baltimore is hitting the ball even on the road. 8 of the last 10 Baltimore road games have gone over the total.

The over with Dreckman behind the plate is 6-1-2 in last nine games.

O 10 Texas Minnesota -110 Bookmaker risk 1.10

I love wagering on the overs in texas games at home and lately its been cashin, The over is 12-5 in last 17 texas home games. Looks like Guccione behind the mound, Over is 5-0-1 in last six Guccione games.The heat is always a concern in Texas with overs, looks like it is going to 106 today. Jesus.

Detroit/ White sox under 8.5 +100 Legends

Two good pitchers on the mound,Danks numbers are misleading.He may only be 3-8 on the year but he is 3-0 with a 0.88 ERA in his last five starts. The Under is 7-1-1 in White sox last nine games and with cousins six of last 7 games have stayed under the total.Yankees-142 5dimes

I know this is the best chance Seattle has to win a game here and I am dying to pull the trigger ion this but I just can't. Seattle is in danger of becoming the Washington Generals of Baseball, and betting on the Washington Generals against the Harlem Globetrotters has not been a real money maker over the years.

I think its like 13,000 losses last time I checked for the generals, I though sabathia was going to start pulling some stunts like the globetrotters did to the generals yesterday.

I don't feel very confident with this play, but Hernandez is 0-3 with a 4.42 era in his last five starts.Hughes does give the Mariners that rare chance, but I just cant bet on the Mariners.The over may be worth a look , the over is 8-2-1 in seattles last eleven road games and the over is 7-3-1 with Wendelstadt behind the mound. Hughes on the mound gives any over a shot.

NY Yankees -142 5dimes risk 2.84

Over 8.5 Bookmaker +100 risk 2

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

Good Luck

gregm

Getting this one in first 5 innings Under 4.5 -110 5dimes white sox/Tigers risk 2.2

gregm

Jurrjens has been money for me this year, a great pitcher at great prices. The braves have won the last six of Jurjjens starts and he is 12-3 with a 2.44 overall ERA. he is coming off a few shaky starts against the Nats and the Reds. Maholm is having a great year but his numbers on the road have not been as impressive.

The Pirates are 1-8 with Maholm on the mound and on the road and Maholm has been putting up a 4.45 ERA in those starts.The Braves are the exact opposite ,going 8-1 with Jurrjens on the mound at home.

Braves -1 -125 5dimes risk 2.25

Getting the Phillies, the best home team in baseball this year, with Hamels on the mound whose numbers at home have been absolutley stellar ( 7-2, 1.69 ERA in his last 11 home starts, 7-3 overall) at -116 with the -1 run line seems like a gift but we all know how that usually works out. The Giants are pretty average on the road, 27-25 and have always fared poor in Philly, they are just 5-17 in their last 22 regular season games on Philly. The Phillies have good numbers against Cain who has struggled in his few starts against the Phillies int he regular season.

Philadelphia -1 -116 5dimes risk 2.32

St Louis -1 -144 5dimes risk 2.88

No run in first inning Philly/SF -145 5dimes risk 1.45