...det/min un 8.5 +105....

imho there a serious overreaction going based off a few things all coming together, 1st zoolander gm goes over which always seems to get certain ppl betting the over the next day

2nd two pitchers that both got lit up last time these teams squared off which will inevitably draw over bets in.

3rd Sherzer road splits and overall lack of confidence in either starter, combined with Tigers impressive numbers against lefties.

reason #3 is certainly the hardest to get around and the only one worth talking about as it makes this a harder bet than it normally would be, 1st lets start with det and lefties as i normally feel the same way about this but in July det has saw Francis, Duffy, Zito and didnt do a whole lot against any of them, obviously the case could be made that those were all during one of their numerous little hitting funks and they have been hitting as of late. For what its worth I did hear Oak manager say that he was bringing in a lefty out of pen every time late to turn the switch hitters around and i saw him do this one of the gms with success for sure.

Not sure what it is about me that tends to like both these starters at times? Scherzer obviously has the stuff to be good but hard to trust, did seem like last season he really didnt round into form till July, he also went 9 innings allowing 1 run on 4 hits against twinks at their house last sept. so i know he is capable.

Duensing has to be the concern, tigers have roughed this kid up for sure, however they did have the adv of seeing him 3 times very closely together last season, the 1st time he was respectable scattering 9 hits a walk and hit batter in 6.2 allowing 3 unearned runs. after that 1st time it has been all det no question, again shelling him this season. He has stepped up as of late but not facing anywhere near the offensive force that det can be, this a big gm for twinks and i believe a lot riding on this kid to have a answer for the tigers, gotta trust this coaching staff to have him prepared and that he can execute the plan.

The fact this thing opened at 8 (just half run higher than Zoo vs Pavano) when linesmakers had to know over action would be coming in from several directions makes me believe we see a well played ball gm from both of these youngsters and a close hard earned under cashes. Or they both get blown up yet again and i look like a asshole..

For better or worse that is all im playing....BOL everyone