kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

Series Odds Cards -125 vs Pirates +105

Like STL in this spot as a small road fave...then again seems a bit too easy.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

they not even sure who is gonna start gm 3 of the series, Loshe came back to stl to get his finger checked out and they dont know about his availability atm, if he cant go odds are it will be pj walters making a spot start out of the pen then lots of bullpen after him (you know our pen is trash right?). Like i said they dont know yet but if that the rubber match and he out pit will be favs and you will have no outs.

dont get me wrong it conceivable that Cards win the 1st 2 with Carp/ Garcia and you have no worries but pit is honestly a better team than the Cards right now. i like stl to take gm 1 but i think id play this series gm to gm.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i havnt seen who pit has going in gms 2 or 3 either so if you know post it up so i dont have to check

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10448

yea agree on going game to game. Dont want to put yourself in a predicament for game 3 with the unknown starter.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

you ain't beating 10 cent juice bud

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

my cards just lost a series to the Muts...they sure as hell can lose one to the pirates. I see cards losing game 1 and 3.