CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Cas2550 mlb 2011

Hi all,
    Been a long time player, somewhat new to SBR.. Starting a late 2nd half thread here to try to get others involved with my plays and better myself as a player/handicapper. Im no SBR Pro by any means but have been doing fairly well this MLB season, and look to continue with success. Feel free to trail if you'd like, comments/concerns and suggestions are welcome. Since I have started this thread a bit late today, there is only one play left on tonight's card, but luckily one I have confidence in. So.. Officially,.. my first pick on SBR..

PLAYS OF THE DAY: 7/21
    MINNESOTA TWINS +1 1/2 -120

As always BOL!

CAS2550

Scratch that, there is still the MIL ARI game.. Im leaning towards ARI with Kennedy backing them, I dont trust Greinke on the road especially after his last few outings.. But mainly my goal here is to produce a winning record for you guys and most importantly myself. So without the utmost confidence on a game I will usually back down patiently and wait for a wiser play. My record will be up tomorow. And if nec. I can post the units as well. As for now, hopefully you guys are tearing it up.

CAS2550

Not to bash Greinke, but he has burned me a few times in the recent past. (Relating to the comment above) He is a very good road pitcher.