adamo1018
    adamo1018's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Tigers backers beware!

Pavano has been lights out against Detroit throughout his career and Verlander is going to be pressing tonight after one of his worst starts of the year was his last start. The tigers may win but its really like a 50/50 coin flip situation and at -150 that equals bad value. .Not going near this one but go tigs!

P.S. Take the brew crew if you want good value tonight, Stephen Drew is out the rest of the season, and a key catalyst in their offense, and without him I dont see them sustaining enough offense against Greinke.

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grienke fan here. Go brew crew!

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way Verlander pitches a stinker again tonight.

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

roll

Quote Originally Posted by adamo1018 View Post
    Pavano has been lights out against Detroit throughout his career and Verlander is going to be pressing tonight after one of his worst starts of the year was his last start. The tigers may win but its really like a 50/50 coin flip situation and at -150 that equals bad value. .Not going near this one but go tigs!

P.S. Take the brew crew if you want good value tonight, Stephen Drew is out the rest of the season, and a key catalyst in their offense, and without him I dont see them sustaining enough offense against Greinke.
    Tigers roll tonight

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    No way Verlander pitches a stinker again tonight.
    Your 100 percecrnt right..shutout

WolfpackChuck
    WolfpackChuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

P.S. Take the brew crew if you want good value tonight
    Ummm.. have you done ANY research into Milwaukee's road record and Greinke's road record and road ERA?

If not I would suggest it, as both are horrible.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

MINNESOTA ml!!!

Ryan138
    Ryan138's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Hey crnjak, gl with the rest of the tourny. For some reason I started betting this round different then the rest of the tourny and it bit me in the ass. Good luck rest of way. Win it!

VicVega91
    VicVega91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not touching the game but I would not say that Pavano has exactly been lights out against the Tigers. He has been good but not great and got shelled the last time they faced him

" The right-hander is 5-2 with a 3.79 ERA in nine starts versus Detroit, but was hit hard in the last one. He allowed seven runs, 11 hits and three homers in four innings of an 11-10, 13-inning loss at Comerica Park on Sept. 25."