Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who is winning on totals? I need help...

My sides are doing great I have a thread and post them up +130 units since I started posting 3 weeks ago. I don't pick totals and have been tailing some guys on here and getting killed. Had Tor under, Mets over, Fla under and Colo under.

I sure could use some total winners if any of you guys are winning.

Thanks,

Cannon

My sides for today.
    Thursday

13 Units Tor-176
    5 Units Mets -113
    4 Units Color-109

WolfpackChuck
    WolfpackChuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why did you post the HUGE 13 unit play on Toronto when that game ended an hour ago? Why even post the plays for games already started? Serious question, not trying to bust your balls.

ECash
    ECash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

I had 13 units on st. louis, 13 units on Toronto, and 13 units on Toronto over

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

he posts them in the morning idiot! check out his thread

Cannon

Today, 12:30 AM #92 Cannon
    Edit
    Update Your AvatarOption 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

Option 2 - Pick a file from your computer

#proMemberDisplay a ** color: blue !important; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; ** #proMemberDisplay ** padding: 2px; margin-top: 2px; ** Become A Pro!
    betpoints: 242
    Message Me

[COLOR=#000000 !important][COLOR=#000000 !important]Wednesday

3-2

+6.05 Units

Record So Far

105-72

+ 130.02 Units
    [/color]
    [/COLOR]

MySBRForum Send a private message to CannonCannon's SBR Cannon's Blog Find all posts by Cannon
    Today, 12:31 AM #93 Cannon
    Edit
    Update Your AvatarOption 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website

Option 2 - Pick a file from your computer

#proMemberDisplay a ** color: blue !important; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: bold; ** #proMemberDisplay ** padding: 2px; margin-top: 2px; ** Become A Pro!
    betpoints: 242
    Message Me

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Thursday

13 Units Tor-176
    5 Units Mets -113
    4 Units Color -109
    [/COLOR]

Cannon

you might want to look at the time stamp on these plays and my record you stupid ffvvcckkss. I post all my plays the night before. These were posted at 12:31 AM. Shit you really piss me off.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    My sides are doing great I have a thread and post them up +130 units since I started posting 3 weeks ago. I don't pick totals and have been tailing some guys on here and getting killed. Had Tor under, Mets over, Fla under and Colo under.

I sure could use some total winners if any of you guys are winning.

Thanks,
    if u r winning on sides why jump to totals

ECash
    ECash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Just busting balls. Take it easy
    Points Awarded:

Evol gave ECash 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i play almost exclusively totals, and i don't claim to be some expert or savant (quite the opposite, i admit that this is my first season of bases capping), but i was going pretty well since mid-May. since the all-star break, i'm down about 15u, and i know that other guys who are sharper than i and play a lot of totals have had a rough time over the past week too. it's hard to look at, say, the M's/Jays game today and say, "well, the over was clearly the right play." no, the right play was passing. so, maybe just a rough week for totals. weird shit like the Padres batting around twice in two innings off Nolasco last night. a lot of good SPs got hit pretty hard in their first starts after the break.

for what it's worth, i think that Dexter is the best on this site for totals, and i also really like Love the Action and abejr. consistent cappers and their threads aren't full of bullshit. topgame is also very good, but his threads attract attention and thus, unfortunately, bullshit.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

im normally pretty solid with totals, that said i went 0-2-1 on totals in the stl series (which doesnt happen very often) of coarse i feel like the 2 losses were better plays than the fortunate push that i got today.

at the moment im on tex/laa un 6.5 (posted somewhere). would like to get a decent over ump or at least a guy i consider neutral in minny as i think twinks can get a few across against zoolander and det offense looks to be clicking again. ov 7.5 (pending ump)

Nyy/tb ov 7...this one is tough but i cant overlook the fact that this total is to low. i know CC has been on a tear, i know tb doesnt score much at home, i know last time these pitchers squared off it was a 1-0 duel. All that yet i also know everyone is killing this under and it not even that juiced, Nyy almost always gives Fat boy good run support, speaking of fat boy its his b-day today and my guess is he prob had more cake than he really needed, I also know CC is not going the rest of the season w/o a avg performance at least. pretty confident both teams can find a way to plate 3 which would give us a push at worst.

as mentioned i have been a little off this week although i feel like most the losses were plays i would make again over and over, but they were still losses....

WolfpackChuck
    WolfpackChuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

he posts them in the morning idiot! check out his thread
    you might want to look at the time stamp on these plays and my record you stupid ffvvcckkss
    jeebus! Thanks for the info, quick triggers. I'm new around here, haven't gotten around to reading EVERY thread nor do I have the desire to.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    im normally pretty solid with totals, that said i went 0-2-1 on totals in the stl series (which doesnt happen very often) of coarse i feel like the 2 losses were better plays than the fortunate push that i got today. at the moment im on tex/laa un 6.5 (posted somewhere). would like to get a decent over ump or at least a guy i consider neutral in minny as i think twinks can get a few across against zoolander and det offense looks to be clicking again. ov 7.5 (pending ump) Nyy/tb ov 7...this one is tough but i cant overlook the fact that this total is to low. i know CC has been on a tear, i know tb doesnt score much at home, i know last time these pitchers squared off it was a 1-0 duel. All that yet i also know everyone is killing this under and it not even that juiced, Nyy almost always gives Fat boy good run support, speaking of fat boy its his b-day today and my guess is he prob had more cake than he really needed, I also know CC is not going the rest of the season w/o a avg performance at least. pretty confident both teams can find a way to plate 3 which would give us a push at worst. as mentioned i have been a little off this week although i feel like most the losses were plays i would make again over and over, but they were still losses....
    all right, all right, you've talked me into passing on the Yankees/Rays under. going to bar for awhile, but be back in time to book Tigers/Twins over if we get a good ump.

i'd add BigDan to my above list, i guess i was thinking more of guys who play mostly/primarily totals.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    topgame is also very good, but his threads attract attention and thus, unfortunately, bullshit.
    topgame is just some old guy who picks random totals. he doesn't like betting unders because "they could lose by the 5th inning". That is the polar opposite of sharp

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    topgame is just some old guy who picks random totals. he doesn't like betting unders because "they could lose by the 5th inning". That is the polar opposite of sharp
    i gotta tell you, your posts always deliver. i know that you don't like topgame, but his record has been pretty solid. you don't give him enough credit. in the end, it's all about Ws and Ls.

God1 is sharp on totals too, no doubt, but he's not always forthcoming and doesn't really post his picks. he prefers unders, which i like. he also has no qualms about bashing picks, which i also like. tonight, my leans are NYY/TB under, DET/MIN over, MIL/AZ over. what am i missing? or, better yet, which lean is the worst? i love these answers.

BigDan

all right, all right, you've talked me into passing on the Yankees/Rays under. going to bar for awhile, but be back in time to book Tigers/Twins over if we get a good ump.

i'd add BigDan to my above list, i guess i was thinking more of guys who play mostly/primarily totals.

no offense taken. honestly before this season mlb totals were prob 50/50 for me, still know a lot of ppl sharper than me when it comes to them as this the 1st year ive took them seriously (besides stl gms)..

dont let me talk you off the nyy under bro, god knows i could be way off and this could be another pitchers duel.

God1

i gotta tell you, your posts always deliver. i know that you don't like topgame, but his record has been pretty solid. you don't give him enough credit. in the end, it's all about Ws and Ls.
    I think he's something like 25-16 which is pretty damn easy to do over a 40 game sample size.

he also has no qualms about bashing picks, which i also like. tonight, my leans are NYY/TB under, DET/MIN over, MIL/AZ over. what am i missing? or, better yet, which lean is the worst? i love these answers.
    only two i had today were the stl/nym under and i'm on the mil/ari under

BiffTFinancial

no offense taken. honestly before this season mlb totals were prob 50/50 for me, still know a lot of ppl sharper than me when it comes to them as this the 1st year ive took them seriously (besides stl gms).. dont let me talk you off the nyy under bro, god knows i could be way off and this could be another pitchers duel.
    naw, there's no such thing as a bad pass. everyday since the break has been a struggle, today is no different. will check back in a few hours.

BiffTFinancial

I think he's something like 25-16 which is pretty damn easy to do over a 40 game sample size. only two i had today were the stl/nym under and i'm on the mil/ari under
    perhaps, but it's also pretty profitable, and again, that's the bottomline.

nice, thanks for the intel, man. you're taking it easy on me, though. why not tell me that the MIL/AZ over is the worst play on the board? those comments are a pisser, every time.

BigDan

wow, now that nyy lineup has came out the under is getting juiced to shit. thats nice cause if im playing it i was hoping for a nice + sign.

"god" you dont hate those 2 totals i posted? i actually think you agree with them, but not playing them?

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12500

If I faded my totals could be winning at 73%

God1

why not tell me that the MIL/AZ over is the worst play on the board?
    i would if it was it's pretty marginal though

God1

wow, now that nyy lineup has came out the under is getting juiced to shit. thats nice cause if im playing it i was hoping for a nice + sign.
    granderson had something like 3 hits in 37 ABs against shields lifetime and he's out but that makes sense. having zobrist playing DH is a crime especially since he had the day off yesterday. surprising since the rays are the best managed team in baseball by far

"god" you dont hate those 2 totals i posted? i actually think you agree with them, but not playing them?
    don't know either way

BiffTFinancial

i would if it was it's pretty marginal though
    thanks, man. insight's always good. i guess that the Greinke over ride has to end at some point, given the gap between ERA and xFIP, and i've done well with it.

BiffTFinancial

wow, now that nyy lineup has came out the under is getting juiced to shit. thats nice cause if im playing it i was hoping for a nice + sign. "god" you dont hate those 2 totals i posted? i actually think you agree with them, but not playing them?
    my educated guess is that God1 will not be keen on NYY/TB over or DET/MIN over because he generally prefers just unders except for certain stadium-based overs (Rockies, Rangers, Red Sox, Yankees). going to dig back in to DET/MIN over now.

BigDan

i played det/minny over along with minny (which is messed up cause i dont think they correlate at all, at least it not a parlay) and tb. kept the nyy ov in a parlay i had but didnt add anything as i think if you could pass i could almost pass....

Cannon

My sides for today.
    Thursday

13 Units Tor-176
    5 Units Mets -113
    4 Units Color-109

Today

1-2

+2.99 Units

Fading Seattle for the last 2 weeks is gold.

BiffTFinancial

i think that i'll be going on Tigers over momentarily, line movement is pleasing, and my formula says 8.4-8.5. will post in my thread if i do.

BiffTFinancial

Today 1-2 +2.99 Units Fading Seattle for the last 2 weeks is gold.
    nice work.

workin on totals over here, boss. gonna get this straightened out. smokin over here, boss.

Cannon

[COLOR=#000000 !important]Thursday

1-2

+2.99 Units

Posted Record

106-74

+ 133.01 Units
    [/COLOR]

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

the value in totals is on the under...that value is gone.....fatigue, regression weather, bullpens, you name it.....looking at other derivatives: ie moneyline dogs, run-lines...etc

God1

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    the value in totals is on the under...that value is gone.....fatigue, regression weather, bullpens, you name it.....looking at other derivatives: ie moneyline dogs, run-lines...etc
    wow some rare quality insight. don't forget that umpires call more strikes as the season wears on but i would assume that's already priced in. there's some still some decent value out there but a far cry from even a month ago. there have been some games in the past week that had they been played back in June I would've been on the under for sure but not the way the market has been pricing unders lately

however, I don't think it would take much more than a week of overs hitting at an absurd clip for a reversal that will present opportunities again
    Last edited by God1; 07-21-11 at 08:11 PM.

Cannon

i play almost exclusively totals, and i don't claim to be some expert or savant (quite the opposite, i admit that this is my first season of bases capping), but i was going pretty well since mid-May. since the all-star break, i'm down about 15u, and i know that other guys who are sharper than i and play a lot of totals have had a rough time over the past week too. it's hard to look at, say, the M's/Jays game today and say, "well, the over was clearly the right play." no, the right play was passing. so, maybe just a rough week for totals. weird shit like the Padres batting around twice in two innings off Nolasco last night. a lot of good SPs got hit pretty hard in their first starts after the break.

for what it's worth, i think that Dexter is the best on this site for totals, and i also really like Love the Action and abejr. consistent cappers and their threads aren't full of bullshit. topgame is also very good, but his threads attract attention and thus, unfortunately, bullshit.

I found ABEJR he is 123-107 not much profit there. Where do I find TOPGAME?

God1

I found ABEJR he is 123-107 not much profit there. Where do I find TOPGAME?

BiffTFinancial

fkn pisser.

12 Last