BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

no 1 talking about Lad/Sf?

just got home from work and i see none of you fuks are talking about this game

lean Lad ff, maybe rl and gm? what can i say "in kershaw i trust".. dont mind they are trying to avoid the sweep either. gotta think ff is best in case sf wears Kershaw down and gets to the pen.

wanna find ways to play the under or neither team to score 3 and either sf or la to score 3 1st..

lets hear what everyone thinks.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Been going back and forth on this game all day but I have LAD +1.5 in a parlay that looks good so far.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I lean Giants, but probably not betting on it......Already hit on the Reds and the Bosox looking really good late......Would rather not blow my winnings on a game that can go either way with the SP's.....like some later games much more

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

hey bigdan, i like your leans...as far as this one goes for me, i will be on LAD ML! kershaw is just filthy plus avoiding the sweep and also too many favs winning this morning gotta throw a nice dog in there... BOL to whatever you decide to play

Dodger
    Dodger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

What happened to Pablo?.. I dont see em in the lineup.

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the +1.5 for LA too, but -200, well we all know about that. In looking at their splits the 5.5 seems a little low. Lincecums games versus the dodgers in the last five have been high scoring. Kershaw versus the giants have been low scoring. A total like 5.5 just takes a couple of bad pitches. To bet this under both guys have to be in top form. Lincecum hasn't been as strong as last year. I lean Dodgers and the over on this one. A tough game though and I don't feel strong about it.

BigDan

Hustlin that why i was considering playing 1st to score 3 lad+115 and playing neither to score 3 +450 as kind of my way of playing the under while hopefully avoiding a 4-2 gm, as long as we sure Timmy the one who might get lit up?

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Been going back and forth on this game all day but I have LAD +1.5 in a parlay that looks good so far.

yea obviously rl has to be in a 2 teamer if played.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

No score in the 1st. It's juicy, but should cash.

steady hustlin

Yeah I like that. Kershaw is the better pitcher right now. I'm playing dodgers +1.5 and on the ML. Late money just made the under a little more expensive too so that is stearing me away from the total.

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

go Under 6 at even odds

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    No score in the 1st. It's juicy, but should cash.

so juicy brother. that was 1st play i looked for. .but once i saw price i decided to find something better. maybe un 3 ff at still crazy juice for a total tho.

steady hustlin

-145 at my store. Total is a sharp number, too flippy. But its low for a reason right. Got to be more tempted to bet unders on low totals from what I know.

BigDan

played Lad to score 3 1st +115. neither to score 3 +450. Lad ff, Lad gm. small on un 5.5.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Call me crazy but I kind of like the over. I have been cold as hell on totals last couple days though so under probably is a great play. Myself I am just going to pass on this game GL

BigDan

Gl everyone.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Call me crazy but I kind of like the over. I have been cold as hell on totals last couple days though so under probably is a great play. Myself I am just going to pass on this game GL

that why i went on Lad to score 3 1st. figure if it goes over Lad the one taking me there, i fukkin hope anyway

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    that why i went on Lad to score 3 1st. figure if it goes over Lad the one taking me there, i fukkin hope anyway
    Thinking about taking Cards again tonight but all I can remember from yesterday is when Pujols was at bat with bases loaded (kept refreshing phone scoreboard) and then grounded into a double play Fukking Cards game hurt me good last night

BigDan

the total hurt me bad bro. On the bright side to be honest i wouldnt have changed my bet on the over, Muts should have scored at least a few more, then Albert mr dp machine.

before that gm started i alread got down on stl/nym un 8.5 for today...If Cards come out and hit a knuckle ball then fuk me i guess, but they have to show me, this team is not the type to hit junk, the only pitch they took last night was that extremely hittable looking lazy hanging curve Gee was floating in there for strikes! McClellan has been regressing but there a lot of talk about stl going after a sp and moving him back to the pen, he does not like this idea as he wants to start. Pretty sure this dude will step up in a gm where he puts a lot of pressure on himself, and hell if he doesnt we saw how little Muts score even when they rake all gm, runner stranding assholes.

BigDan

HW,

even if Cards win i really dont think this the time to bet them. RA dickhead will have to be walking everyone and looking terrible for STL to score a lot of runs imho, wind blowing out which i think favors knucklers, so by taking stl you are really banking on McClellan being very sharp, while i think the under he can be good and that will still cash. 2marro against Neise with Westbrook going is when i get back on stl and probably over. Then ill be all over Carp fri against pit, as long as stl has some shit worked out after seeing neise, something gotta happen with the lineup tho cause Theriot not only cant field (so sad watching Reyes then him in the field, i forgot what it was like to have a + shortstop) but since late May Theriot Obp has fallen a ton, he killing us in the field and not getting on base at the top of the order, would think it time to move him down where he can still be a effective rbi guy as he has produced in those spots most the year.
    Points Awarded:

HOT WINGS gave BigDan 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

wow we are watching a serious duel here! love these type of games both pitchers on their A game...only one mistake and since im on LAD im hoping its a costly one

HOT WINGS

HW,

even if Cards win i really dont think this the time to bet them. RA dickhead will have to be walking everyone and looking terrible for STL to score a lot of runs imho, wind blowing out which i think favors knucklers, so by taking stl you are really banking on McClellan being very sharp, while i think the under he can be good and that will still cash. 2marro against Neise with Westbrook going is when i get back on stl and probably over. Then ill be all over Carp fri against pit, as long as stl has some shit worked out after seeing neise, something gotta happen with the lineup tho cause Theriot not only cant field (so sad watching Reyes then him in the field, i forgot what it was like to have a + shortstop) but since late May Theriot Obp has fallen a ton, he killing us in the field and not getting on base at the top of the order, would think it time to move him down where he can still be a effective rbi guy as he has produced in those spots most the year.

Good call under probably is best play. Dickey has been real good at home last few games and Knuckleball may pose problems to Cards..

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Giants will come back to take this one.

DemoralizdDreamr

Damn i have the giants +1.5, thought it be easy money

DemoralizdDreamr

good good, they didnt score. Lets just end the game at 1-0

BigDan

we dont sleep around here pal. so take your BS dreams somewhere else. Come in here talking shit about how sf gonna come back and fukk all the plays in here, i ignore that. then you come back when it looking bleak saying you had rl no direspect but i find the 1st post disrespectful and the second post that of a coward.

BigDan

played Lad to score 3 1st +115. neither to score 3 +450. Lad ff, Lad gm. small on un 5.5.

i love when a plan comes together.

DAD, good call with no score in 1st but i just cant stomach those bets at such high juice.

DemoralizdDreamr

we dont sleep around here pal. so take your BS dreams somewhere else. Come in here talking shit about how sf gonna come back and fukk all the plays in here, i ignore that. then you come back when it looking bleak saying you had rl no direspect but i find the 1st post disrespectful and the second post that of a coward.
    ur fuked up bro

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    ur fuked up bro

oddly enough you are not the first unoriginal soul to say this about me

ive narrowed it down to maybe i am fukked up or maybe most other ppl are, which one is right is beyond me. either way it works for me

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

tell em big dan!! and nice job on the plays today!