Tuesday

3* Brewers/Diamondbacks over 9 (-110)
    3* Dodgers/Giants under 6.5 (+100)

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

adding

2* Tribe/Twins under 7.5 (-115)

also lean over in PHI/CHC, StL/NYM, under in SEA/TOR, CIN/PIT, not sure yet what to do with those (if anything).

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Padres/Marlins under 7 (-110)

updated cardd
    3* Padres/Marlins under 7 (-110)
    3* Brewers/Diamondbacks over 9 (-110)
    3* Dodgers/Giants under 6.5 (+100)
    2* Tribe/Twins under 7.5 (-115)

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

gibson hp umpire for the mets

MyCouchPullsOutI
    MyCouchPullsOutI's Avatar Become A Pro!

bol tonight fellas

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm surprised there's been no reaction to lineup changes today, I guess this means they were all anticipated but no Dunn for the wsox and line is static. No Bruce for the Reds and the line moved 4 cents but 10 minutes after the lineup was out. Bautista in at DH zero movement. Reyes and Beltran both in(I think these were expected) and no movement

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    gibson hp umpire for the mets
    is that confirmed? i mean, it would make some sense since the Marlins were only there for a day for make-up in game, so otherwise that ump crew traveled to Flushing for only one day, but i've been wondering about that.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

thats what sports options has and hoye as hp for seattle

BiffTFinancial

thats what sports options has and hoye as hp for seattle
    great, thanks pal. that's good enough for me, at least for purposes of crossing off my lean on StL/NYM over. have to decide if i want to pay 25c juice on SEA/TOR under.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i played the stl ov thinking Gibson was the guy, i guess it possible he not but you would think they would leave the same crew.

Im sure Beltran and Reyes were expected in on that gm as i damn sure bet it this morning believing/hoping they would play. everything pointed to their returns at least. Beltran has killed Loshe throughout his career.

BigDan

Gibson worries you? i know he calls a lot of unders but nothing about him says under besides that to me.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    i played the stl ov thinking Gibson was the guy, i guess it possible he not but you would think they would leave the same crew. Im sure Beltran and Reyes were expected in on that gm as i damn sure bet it this morning believing/hoping they would play. everything pointed to their returns at least. Beltran has killed Loshe throughout his career.
    i heard that Beltran and Reyes are back as well. i'm going to have to pass, i was leaning over, but Gibson makes it no play for me. BOL, though, with the over Big Dan, i'll be pulling for it.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

im in ny reyes is definetly back and beltran is also reyes batting 1st beltran 3rd

BiffTFinancial

Gibson worries you? i know he calls a lot of unders but nothing about him says under besides that to me.
    the way i've been going post all-star break, everything worries me. you are correct that his strike percentage, K rate and walks are all fine. at the same time, it's hard to get around the fact that 12 of his 16 games have gone under this season.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

come on you can't really let a 16 game sample size have any impact

blumpkin
    blumpkin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5754

just curious where do you find the umpire stats and the o/u they ump in??

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin View Post
    just curious where do you find the umpire stats and the o/u they ump in??
    http://www.thelogicalapproach.com/umpire_intro.htm

BigDan

im in ny reyes is definetly back and beltran is also reyes batting 1st beltran 3rd

Honestly i knew if Beltran was just a little sick seeing Loshe come to town would make him feel better real quick

BiffTFinancial

SEA/TOR under 7.5 is -125, but FF under 4 -120 and RHE under 25 -105. M's haven't scored more than 3 runs in 9 games, and Jays have scored a total of 10 runs in the 3 games Bautista has missed with his ankle injury.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

bautista is back tonight dhing

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    not talking about switching sides and playing the under - simply talking about passing. however, your underlying point is valid (if his other indicators say over, and 12 of 16 games have finished under, a regression should be coming).

BigDan

i gotta say as much as i think the stl/nym total is low for today i think 8.5 a little to high for 2marro. I seriously doubt Cards will look good against the knuckler and McClellan while has regressed is really feeling pressure to prove he belongs in the starting rotation as the trade deadline approaches and more and more talk surrounds finding a starter and moving him back to the pen, he the kind of guy that pitchers better like this and should perform well. Seriously, unless Dickey just walks everyone i cant see stl scoring more than 2-3 runs off the junk ball.
    Last edited by BigDan; 07-19-11 at 03:33 PM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    think it actually more like 40 gms or so. He was a under beast last year as well if i remember correctly. Still i agree to small and he certainly doesnt scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    not talking about switching sides and playing the under - simply talking about passing. however, your underlying point is valid (if his other indicators say over, and 12 of 16 games have finished under, a regression should be coming).

you should pass if you not sure bro, nothing wrong with that. i wouldnt play something i wasnt comfortable with.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Good luck biff I am on the side lines for a week or 2. Go get them.!!

BiffTFinancial

think it actually more like 40 gms or so. He was a under beast last year as well if i remember correctly. Still i agree to small and he certainly doesnt scare me. you should pass if you not sure bro, nothing wrong with that. i wouldnt play something i wasnt comfortable with.
    given how many plays i like on today's card, i have to draw the line somewhere. like the StL/NYM over, PHI/CHC over and SEA/TOR under all about the same, but not sure that i want to be playing 7 of 15 totals on the board. will probably stick with the 4 plays that i have since i have plans tonight and have to leave shortly after 6 pm.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Good luck biff I am on the side lines for a week or 2. Go get them.!!
    thanks, CT. hope to see you back in the game soon after a quick trip to the DL, heh heh.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

agree with that Dodgers/Giants under 6.5!

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

GL Biff liking the under in Giants game as well. Kind of like under in Rox game but hard to play unders at coors. BigDan you liking your Cards tonight? I like them tonight but not sure if I can trust Lohse. I might go the TT or just play over in the game. On side note I considering making a small play on Oakland. I think Tigers will struggle to figure out Moscoso and Porcello has been shakey lately. Only plays I locked in so far is Nats, Jays and Bos over

BigDan

not sure if "like them" is the right phrase, i played them last night thinking i could buy out and make a few bucks but looks like it will pretty much be buying off for free atm so i might just stick with them. I think the over is stronger but i mean they "should" win. lol

HW, ive been looking for you bro. you owe me a fukkin winner dawg!!!!!!!!!

BigDan

oh, nevermind i can get out and make a free taco or 2. But this is why i dont do that shit, now i wanna let my good line ride

HOT WINGS

not sure if "like them" is the right phrase, i played them last night thinking i could buy out and make a few bucks but looks like it will pretty much be buying off for free atm so i might just stick with them. I think the over is stronger but i mean they "should" win. lol

HW, ive been looking for you bro. you owe me a fukkin winner dawg!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah my bad you tailed on only TT I lost yesterday I was pissed too because it was 1 of my 2 big plays at least Marlins TT cashed which was other big one. I just did Cards

BigDan

yea luckily i did ok yesterday so im not too mad at ya, didnt realize that was your only loss, maybe it was my fault?

BiffTFinancial

heading out, back later. BOL to all. anyone but that shithead Hunter Wendlestedt in Miami.

HOT WINGS

yea luckily i did ok yesterday so im not too mad at ya, didnt realize that was your only loss, maybe it was my fault?

Lets get that Cards paper bro Loaded up on them ML TT and Game Over. Also played Rays, Orioles(iknow), Reds Over, Marlins TT O 3.5 to go along with Jays, Nats and orioles over 10

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

biff, bol man

12 Last