chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Is Sunday the best day to fade the public?

What does everyone think about this? I think this is the case because books want to end the week on a good note...I'll just analyze this week and maybe fade next week

poopoo333
    poopoo333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4163

Where do you see the public % picks now since the odds section is different?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Fading the public is an antiquated concept for the most part. You have to pick your spots how and when to fade the public in today's market. If you blindly fade the "public", you will get killed.

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Is Monday the best day to fade the public? What does everyone think about this? I think it is because the bookies want to start the week off on a good note. Wait, what if the bookie is a Seventh-Day Adventist? Would Monday or Sunday be the best day to fade the public?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really dont find this relevant at all, you/me/we are "the public" so maybe fading yourself would be a good idea ..seriously the only thing that matters is capping the gm and getting the best line you can, sometimes that will be riding with "public" teams sometimes it wont, doesnt really matter, some days "square" sides will kill others not. Imho going about shit worrying about the wrong things is a recipe for disaster.

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

There isn't a such a thing as a "day" to fade the public. Home teams fare well on sundays usually. Doesn't look like the case here today. Baseball is about picking your spots.

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Not sure but Sunday night football is the best for this