2* Dodgers/Dbacks under 8 (+105)

BOL to all today.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    3* Cardinals ML (-120)
    3* Giants/Padres under 6 (-127)
    GL I grabbed that under last night at -120 Also playing the overs in Cubs and Yankee games early. Cubs TT and Marlins TT. I expect some runs in that game. Played Rox over 9, Phillies under 7 Dodgers under 8as well

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like that angels and A's over..... gl

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    GL I grabbed that under last night at -120 Also playing the overs in Cubs and Yankee games early. Cubs TT and Marlins TT. I expect some runs in that game. Played Rox over 9, Phillies under 7 as well
    i like that we're thinking alike, hotwings. Phils under is my big play. i liked the Yankees over but passed, and i swore off Cubs games or the season after their game in DC a week or so ago when Garza imploded. they are so unpredictable. i like that Brewers/Rockies over too, Greinke overs have been good to me this season. that's the only game left that i might add, going to wait on that one. BOL to you, pal. i hope that Scherzer throws a gem for the Tigers. AL Central race could be really fun.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

BOL today....I'm on Yanks under, Astros and Padres

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i like that we're thinking alike, hotwings. Phils under is my big play. i liked the Yankees over but passed, and i swore off Cubs games or the season after their game in DC a week or so ago when Garza imploded. they are so unpredictable. i like that Brewers/Rockies over too, Greinke overs have been good to me this season. that's the only game left that i might add, going to wait on that one. BOL to you, pal. i hope that Scherzer throws a gem for the Tigers. AL Central race could be really fun.

Thanks yeah looks like our cards are matching up prettty close so far Thought about taking Cards but going to wait that one out. I actually just played Tigers as well but just for a unit. I think they get a solid win today. AL central race should be a good one. Hell at this point its still up for grabs. Twins and Whitesox could still go on a big run. Really think Twins might make big run.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

despite my better judgement played nyy tt ov 4, not loving it but couldnt help myself as i normally play this when fat ass pitches.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Which Angles game is that for?

Game 1 I see.
    Last edited by letsgo; 07-16-11 at 11:16 AM.

BigDan

liking the cws/det un for sure. more than likely be on d-bag under as well.

KJ CottonChopper
    KJ CottonChopper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Looking good, thanks as always Biff. Good luck all!!!

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    despite my better judgement played nyy tt ov 4, not loving it but couldnt help myself as i normally play this when fat ass pitches.
    I added Yanks TT O 4.5 +105.as well to go along with over 7.5 -115 Lets get it pal

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I added Yanks TT O 4.5 +105.as well to go along with over 7.5 -115 Lets get it pal
    I hope that punk ass Phillips walk off got you paid last night cause it screwed me in so many ways.

Ok enough of that i feel better now.

think i like your 4.5 at + better than my 4 at -. hopefully they score 5 real quick and we dont have to worry bout it

BiffTFinancial

upgrading CWS/Tigers under to 3*.

updated card
    4* Phils/Mets under 7 (-102)
    3* Angels/A's over 6 (-110) (game one: Weaver/Cahill)
    3* Cardinals ML (-120)
    3* Giants/Padres under 6 (-127)
    3* White Sox/Tigers under 8.5 (+102)
    2* Dodgers/Dbacks under 8 (+105)

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

loving the cards myself..lets do it

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by KJ CottonChopper View Post
    Looking good, thanks as always Biff. Good luck all!!!

BiffTFinancial

I hope that punk ass Phillips walk off got you paid last night cause it screwed me in so many ways. Ok enough of that i feel better now. think i like your 4.5 at + better than my 4 at -. hopefully they score 5 real quick and we dont have to worry bout it
    the roof is open and the breeze is favorable for an over, hope you guys cash it.

i'm thinking that Carp will come out looking sharp after Phillips' homer. go Cards.

BigDan

Damn right Carp will be sharp! He hasnt lost since i said to start riding the fukker, even tho the last 1 vs d-bags was more fortunate than him being on his gm, that ok tho cause not like he hasnt had enough gms with no help. Offense clicking, think Albert injury was the best thing that happened to him cause his swing has looked great since his return (think i mentioned that when he was just back).

hell Westbrook was pretty sharp (especially for him) till TLR yanked him after 5 shouldnt have that problem with Carp. he be pitching in the 7th-8th whether he on or not.

Biff what bout cle again? i honestly havnt even looked at that gm yet w/o looking it seems like they being disrespected again.

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL today, like the card

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Seems like just betting against the Orioles or taking the over in their games everyday would be a profitable venture right now.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Like STL Biff and I don't play totals. Who's the young lady in your av? Cheers

BiffTFinancial

Damn right Carp will be sharp! He hasnt lost since i said to start riding the fukker, even tho the last 1 vs d-bags was more fortunate than him being on his gm, that ok tho cause not like he hasnt had enough gms with no help. Offense clicking, think Albert injury was the best thing that happened to him cause his swing has looked great since his return (think i mentioned that when he was just back). hell Westbrook was pretty sharp (especially for him) till TLR yanked him after 5 shouldnt have that problem with Carp. he be pitching in the 7th-8th whether he on or not. Biff what bout cle again? i honestly havnt even looked at that gm yet w/o looking it seems like they being disrespected again.
    Tribe looks decent, but i've won on them last two days, and i like so many plays on the card today, i just wrong it off from the outset. want to see Carrasco have a good start before i back them again.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    Like STL Biff and I don't play totals. Who's the young lady in your av? Cheers
    thanks, BOL to you. avatar is Amanda Knox, aka Foxy Knoxy.

HOT WINGS

I hope that punk ass Phillips walk off got you paid last night cause it screwed me in so many ways.

Ok enough of that i feel better now.

think i like your 4.5 at + better than my 4 at -. hopefully they score 5 real quick and we dont have to worry bout it
    Ha yeah that was lucky as fukk and kind of saved me from a bad night I actually added Reds ML right at last second too and was kicking myself later in the game. I quit following the game when Phillips came up with 2 outs and figured I was fukked. It was quite a surprise when I checked scoreboard for updates 30 mins later. Kind of like the Cards to bounceback today as well. GL

BiffTFinancial

Beltran out for Mets, positive news for the under.

BigDan

took a little different approach to Halo's/A's, went the HotWing route and got both tt ov at + money. Halo's tt ov 3.5 +105, A's tt ov 3 +110. shouldnt bite me in the ass to badly. someone better get to 4 if it going over anyway right? saves me the juice but risk pushing and making pennies.

BiffTFinancial

took a little different approach to Halo's/A's, went the HotWing route and got both tt ov at + money. Halo's tt ov 3.5 +105, A's tt ov 3 +110. shouldnt bite me in the ass to badly. someone better get to 4 if it going over anyway right? saves me the juice but risk pushing and making pennies.
    i like it. i hope that both cash early.

BigDan

gonna push this spanks tt, guess there could be worse things but i already pushed on the biatches world cup over this morning when they should have had at least a few more goals. wife out for the day and im sitting here finding action watching gms and pushing everything.

HOT WINGS

gonna push this spanks tt, guess there could be worse things but i already pushed on the biatches world cup over this morning when they should have had at least a few more goals. wife out for the day and im sitting here finding action watching gms and pushing everything.
    Better than a loss by the hook I took Oakland in the 1st game. Didnt really have strong feeling on the total either way. Hopefully its a 7-5 Oakland win

BiffTFinancial

1-1-1 -1.02u on the early games. that Phils game was a shitstorm.

BiffTFinancial

attaboy, Carp.

BiffTFinancial

adding 1u to Dodgers/Backs under 8 at +100, so that's now 3u to win 3.1u.

BigDan

holy fukkin shit how many outs does stl have to get a inning? god damn little squib grounders with guys getting thrown out getting called safe left and right. Actually surprised Carp kept it together there. could have been a lot worse.

BigDan

played the under 8 and ff un 4.5 in the desert.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

tailed you guys (st. louis experts), would really enjoy cardinals win with minimal drama from the pens. would also enjoy a 3 run bomb by the braves.

12 Last