BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Motha fukkkkk. 2 damn errors when Carp trying to close the door on the middle of the order...And Carp still gets it done, that shit just cost him the 9th inning tho, dude has had to get 30 damn outs in this gm to go 8 innings! that aint right. fuk you umps and fuk you sorry ass fielders!

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

whoa, what a fkn pitch by Carp to end the 8th. cmon, Cards, one more inning.

BiffTFinancial

the Cards fielding is horrendous. it's one more reason to play their overs.

BigDan

oh while im at it, fuk yoo Ian Kennedy for walking home the run that screws my un ff, prick.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    the Cards fielding is horrendous. it's one more reason to play their overs.

yea it rough, dont ask my why the fuk Punto is a defensive replacement at 3rd when he cant throw the damn ball

BigDan

his curve been nasty all gm as predicted

BiffTFinancial

Announcer just called him Corky Rasmus!

BiffTFinancial

LAD/AZ FF under was bad beat. Need the game under.

BigDan

tack on a few more runs boys, then we can bring in Lynn and not worry about where Salas head is at after last night. Not sure about Salas yet, good stuff not electric and no idea if he has the mental toughness for the job or not.

BigDan

LAD/AZ FF under was bad beat. Need the game under.

figure gm will go under and ill split another bet today, this one costing me some change

good news if Cards can wrap this bitch up and Rox hold on i have a what was a 7 teamer with women's WC ov pushed to a 6 that still prob pays really well on a few bucks

BigDan

Announcer just called him Corky Rasmus!

good fukkin name for that lazy jd drew wanna be. Id love for us to trade that kid, please someone give us a nice young sp for him, i was thinking today Niese would work for me Muts gonna need a center fielder with Beltran on the way out and Corky is really cost effective for the next several years. But ive had enough of his ass, the sabermetric nerds can suck my balls ill take Jay every day all day over him no matter how "lucky" some numbers have him at.

BigDan

wow cle almost came back after pen basically threw gm away in 8th. I wanna start hearing a daily Tribe report from you!! i dont give a shit about your fan ties and hardships, you still know when to or not to bet them...

BigDan

Way to bounce back strong Salas....nice W now i gotta figure out what to do with my series bet 2marro. at least i picked up some extra scratch to work with on this one.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    tailed you guys (st. louis experts), would really enjoy cardinals win with minimal drama from the pens. would also enjoy a 3 run bomb by the braves.
    Go Cards

gotta give Big Dan credit for being the Cards expert. i just knew not to back the Tribe tonight (Tribe might be good tomorrow though).

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    wow cle almost came back after pen basically threw gm away in 8th. I wanna start hearing a daily Tribe report from you!! i dont give a shit about your fan ties and hardships, you still know when to or not to bet them...
    will do. it's true, anyone is probably best off trying to stick to just the best plays for/against their team plus one or two others. i can see a Tribe loss coming a mile away. i don't know anything about Baltimore's SP tomorrow, but Gomez is solid. Tribe might be worth backing.

BiffTFinancial

this Dodgers/Dbacks game is on a knife's edge.

BigDan

yea but it all good, they suckered me with ff giving me that fat looking 4.5., scared of dodgers pen but i think they get it done tonight.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Ended up cashing nice on the Cards as well. Another sub par day. Hopefully the Rockies over hits to get close to even for day. Might have tofade Brewers in near future. Fukkers forgot how to hit

BiffTFinancial

3-2-1 +1.27u. some ugly losses the last two days, but no pictures on a scorecard. got some family stuff tomorrow, going to get up early and try to get things settled before that.

First 12