flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Flake's post All Star Break thread

Been doing real well in baseball lately so I'll start posting my plays

1. Detroit -190 (2 units)

Verlander has been making great money for me so I'm going to keep rolling with him since he is on fire. Either Verlander or CC will probably get the AL Cy Young Award so I predict they are both going to stay dominant for the rest of the season. Verlander is 8-1 with a .75 ERA in his last 9 starts. He loves being supported by his home crowd so if Detroit's offense comes out to play then the Tigers shouldn't have any problems winning this ball game.

2. Braves -180 (2 units)

Tim Hudson may not be on fire this year or recently but he's 4-1 in his last 6 outings. I love the fact that Hudson is 11-3 with a 2 ERA against the Nationals and has owned them his whole career. On the flip side Livian Hernandez is 7-17 vs the Braves. The Braves have a better offence than the nationals and being backed by there home crowd they should win.

3. Tampa Rays -140 (1 unit)

David Price has been getting beat up by big named AL Teams all year and is not about to let some rookie punk like Andrew Miller walk into his stadium and leave 4-0. Plus this is a huge game with tampa being in 3rd place in the division.

4. Angels -130 (1 unit)

Great Value here for the Angels with Dan Haren on the mound but the line is only 130 bc McCarthy is a better pitcher than his record states.

5. Giants -140

It's time for Lincecum to stop being a pussy and do work for the remainder of the season and he should dominate the Padres bad lineup and is facing a bad pitcher

6. Dodgers -130

Kershaws my boy and i gotta back him, he pitched so great in the all star game.

Good Luck to everyone tn

flakeandbake

For some reason no one likes to follow or comment on my post and I have no idea y

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Braves look good today I went in on them Thats alotta chalk there dude...

flakeandbake

Pretty sick to get 4 wins and 2 losses and go down 10$ in juice

flakeandbake

7/16

1. Yankees -160 (1 unit)
    No Bautista today

2. Detroit -155 (1 unit)
    Bounce back time today

flakeandbake

i will be back later with some big plays

flakeandbake

Sorry boys I was at work and didn't post my play for tonight

I had the Twins ml for 2 units and the under of 8.5 for .5 units ( not like anyone really appreciates my plays so its w.e.)

Also I just put a bet in on Seattle Mariners +100 for .5 units and the Over of 6 in the Mariners game for .5 units

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I have the over in the Seattle game and also have the M's in a parlay at +1.5. GL to you and hope we can pick some winners tomorrow.