BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

no doubt ill live, just didnt expect that shit to happen. got some work to get done as well but should be back around 4 or so.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    no doubt ill live, just didnt expect that shit to happen. got some work to get done as well but should be back around 4 or so.
    sounds good. i like the Royals/Twins over. i think that the reason for the slight downward line movement is that there is expected to be an 8-10 mph wind blowing in from center. going to wait until this afternoon before booking any plays, but i doubt that that wind will dissuade me.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i saw that but dont think either of these teams really counts on hrs for production (could be wrong to tired and rushed to check atm). I went ahead and put .5 down on ov 9 +105, wish i was around a computer today as it looks like id probably be able to get a little more + if i was, but wanted something on it now in case i get home and 8.5 is juiced or something changes with 9. possibly add more later. grabbed a little of Col and ov 9.5 as well.

I gotta go get this shit done

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    yea i saw that but dont think either of these teams really counts on hrs for production (could be wrong to tired and rushed to check atm). I went ahead and put .5 down on ov 9 +105, wish i was around a computer today as it looks like id probably be able to get a little more + if i was, but wanted something on it now in case i get home and 8.5 is juiced or something changes with 9. possibly add more later. grabbed a little of Col and ov 9.5 as well.

I gotta go get this shit done

I already locked in overs on Rox and Twins games. Put a unit on both probably going to add to Rox game or maybe just there TT when released depending on number. Guessing it will probably be 5.5 though. Locked in under on Mariners game as well. Good luck today sure ill add more to card after work

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by doin; 07-15-11 at 01:07 PM.

First 12