Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Need Help: ?'s About Cashing Out at 5Dimes.

Hey Gents,

Glad there is a forum here where I can post the occasional important question (Along with all the other random crap).

I recently had some good fortune with my 5dimes account and am ready to make a withdraw. I have been fighting through all the CC authorization crap (which I had done before) and now I am ready to actually ask for the cash.

Here is my question: When cashing out, if I found some huge luck... Can I ask for all the cash at once or will that raise eyebrows? Should I take it out in increments? We are talking about under 10k... (Yeah Im no baller)

Any insight or testimonials are appreciated. PM if you don't care to share w. all. THX

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I had 3K in 5Dimes at one point. I just cashed out 1K at a time.

Pick'nParlays

bump

Pick'nParlays

thx Tx! Appreciate it. Anyone else have some insight?

Pick'nParlays

how frequently did you cash that 3k out?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

its easy to cash out....just get your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

i dont see a problem asking for 3k

at the greek i have never had a problem with any amount

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty sure it is any transaction over 10k would raise suspicion. So as long as you withdraw under 10k, you're good. Depending on the book, you might have to wait 2 or 3 days b/t withdraws if you are breaking it up. Anything over 10k requires a report to be filed to prevent money laundering. This is what I have been told and research backs it up. Anyone let me know if I'm wrong please. I'm also pretty sure that the IRS can pretty much do whatever they want to do at anytime though!

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never had a problem at The Greek either!

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it is any transaction over 10k would raise suspicion. So as long as you withdraw under 10k, you're good. Depending on the book, you might have to wait 2 or 3 days b/t withdraws if you are breaking it up. Anything over 10k requires a report to be filed to prevent money laundering. This is what I have been told and research backs it up. Anyone let me know if I'm wrong please. I'm also pretty sure that the IRS can pretty much do whatever they want to do at anytime though!
    i believe its only if the 10k or over is a CASH transaction not a check, unless hand written. printed check should be fine

Going4Broke
    Going4Broke's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have their own limits. Because unlike bigjah, they actually know what they are talking about. The US Gov. is ALWAYS on the look out for $laundery (misspelled on purpose). This can be a form of ML.

A certified check will be sent the same day if it has been requested before 1:00 PM ET Monday through Thursday. The minimum withdrawal amount that can be sent via certified check is $1000 and maximum $3000. US customers receive checks sent using express delivery in 3-4 days after the date the redemption is processed. Please check with Customer Support for the availability of this method in your area.

Remember, check redemption requests processed on Mondays between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM ET may qualify to be sent free of charge. You are allowed one free withdrawal every 30 days only. If you wish to wait until Monday to have your redemption processed, you must contact Customer Service at the time of your request via Live Help. If you have received a free withdrawal from 5Dimes via another method in the past 30 days you are NOT eligible for another free withdrawal. Any payout request that does not qualify to be sent for free will be processed immediately with the corresponding fees applied.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I did it once a week. It was B4 BkofAma became more stringent with their regulations. About 2 years ago.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

You can get a check by FedEx for free every 30 days, but you have to do it on a Monday between 9AM - 1PM ET.

And it has to be between $ 500 - 3K I believe

Pick'nParlays

Im with Wells Faggo..... Any insight into that. Thank you everyone for all the help!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

I never did this, but I wish I did. Try a check cashing spot, and see if they will cash those check for you.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

i'm with Wells Fargo.... I use a.c.h. payout and i've had no problems. You now have to email info@5dimes.com to request this pay out. They ask you shit load of questions, you give them the answers and you are done. It normally takes 5 business days for it to show up in your account.

you get to use this payout for free once a month if you take out on a MONDAY. $50 if you use it more than that. I've taken out 2k at a time.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

sorry so many of the rules keeps coming back to me that i had to edit my post 3 times.