homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

EASY PLAY for SUNDAY !

ANOTHER EASY PLAYS COMES HOME LAST NIGHT...what that take last night ...3 or 4 innings or something..hahahahahaha

..I know I know.. Just keep the money coming in !

FURBUSH...YIKS ! and against the ROYALS..... I think we can say that he needs to go bye bye from the starting lineup....well...maybe keep him around for one more start....I always like those overs !!!

Today...A MASSIVE EASY PLAY !!

We are going back out to where bizzare happenings opps sorry ..... are a refined art.... CLEVELAND !

EASY PLAY OF THE DAY
    JAYS / TRIBE
    OVER 8.5

CECIL vs CARRASCO !

Why this play...CECIL ....why..cause he has given up 23 runs, give or take, over his last 30 innins. Cant strike anyone out...walks a bit to many....he always hands you 3 runs that shouldn't happen...he is just involved in things that just shouldn't happen.....

The Indians alone will get 6-7 off of him... Now you might say...well then take the Indians ..right...right...why are they only -130...against a guy with a 6 ERA...hmmmmmm

Carassco is actually a better pitcher ON THE ROAD !!! he was toasted for 6 runs the last time out at home against the Yanks....but if you look..he actually pitches more consistantly on the ROAD....not at home.

You add up all of that...plus the fact the pens have been used pretty well in this series.....god it smells OVER...

I feel the Jays could get 6 themselves......I actually see a 6-5 game for someone...

But again...folks dont heal their ERA on the road...so look for CECIL to completely IMPLODE....and the lefties of the JAYS to help MR 31 HRS hit something other than a solo shot....

I see it 6-5

GL ALL
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good play and write up... Cecil is garbage i have to agree... Hes been throwing batting practice here lately so i dont see him turning the switch on all off a sudden... GL!!!

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

good luck to you.. i like it

homosayswhat

GL to you all as well !

kcburg
    kcburg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6060

up to 9 at The Greek...gl

homosayswhat

not surprising.....I actually could see it go to 9.5....jump on it...

Scalamanga
    Scalamanga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Locked in for O8.5 in sbr contest

Lotus
    Lotus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

Thanks for the EASY winner yesterday!!!! Jumping on this one too!!!!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I'd like to see this cash by the 6th! Good luck

blake_oakley
    blake_oakley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Locked in over 8.5 at -115 with Sky Bet.

homosayswhat

ahhh...you run into one like this every once in a while....must have had 20+ folks on base in this game and just couldn't get them across...dissappointing for sure... just couldn't get the key hit other than that one inning....

Oh...Brady Sizemore SUCKS ! He has fallen off the shelf big time. I smell a Brady Anderson year next year....

Oh well...this one should have been 18-11....but instead it was 7-1...and a lose...

See you all after the break
    Last edited by homosayswhat; 07-10-11 at 03:21 PM.