boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Saturday Bases, Discuss...

What does everyone like for Saturday?

these are my leans

mariners/angels under 6.5.... seattle cannot hit, and Pineda is a beast and angels have never faced him before

twins +143....I hit with twins on friday and that was their 9 straight win over chisox, for saturday brian Duensing takes his 4-0 career record versus chicago

pirates -109...correia is 2-0 versus cubbies this year, cubs 16-28 on the road
    although cubs have won 8 of dempsters last 10 starts

thoughts..

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure on twins like the other 2... Good luck!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Thanks Jackie, probably only going to play the under in the mariners game...

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you ask me....I would only play the BUCS really

I mean the UNDER in any Ms game is a look at least...but far too much value on the board right now than to roll the dice on a 6 total...Pineda is ok....but Pinero can implode....i dont know...think there are better plays elsewhere

Twins...I mean ...yea...I guess... Buerhle can though neutralize teams at times...just again thinking there is better value....soxs could score 15 runs here....or they could score 0...just too hard to bet on this team..

Pirates....flat out the CUBS freaking blow. walk Ramirez...and throw 3 fastball into section 101 seat 3 and PENA will swing at them. other than that...Soriano is the only person to sweat...and typically he jacks a HR when no one is on the pads....so...maybe the BUCS...if any of these