zse55
    zse55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reds

WTF is wrong with the REDS!!!!! Are you kiding me ...2 blown saves in the series by Cordero??? Why not have Massot close??

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Reds want to lose. They send the guy who has the best chance of blowing for that reason.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

milwaulkee somehow wins at home a lot.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Just like the BJ game last night!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

will padres finally score?

nevermind

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Gotta pick your spots with them, their pitching is off the charts pathetic. Cueto is the only guy with any idea how to get major league hitters out. Their bullpen has some decent guys, then you have Corderro who will get 40 saves but in a game that matters and you have money on the Reds I'd rather be on the bottom of the ocean having my nuts nibbled by lobster claws.

headhunter34
    headhunter34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

they seemed like a team on the cusp last year... their pitching has really let them down this year

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is different from last season and the 20 before that...same old stuff....they can not generate any runs and their pitching is average...

Arroyo..please
    Cueto...come on
    Wood...OUCH
    Homer..AWFUL
    and Volguez couldnt hit the inside of a barn if he was in it...he needs to straighten his hat and stop looking like a BLOOD from LA...

Votto is good but he is the kick of the SOLO HR or DOUBLE with no one on and 2 outs...Bruce is up and down...Phillips is ok...no lead off hitter..Lewis...come on..

They cant manufacture runs...the live off the 3 run homer if they can get it...

Add in Cordero who has seen better days and you have the same ole Reds....

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Cordero is a disaster. He should been removed for Chapman to close it out.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I see most of the Reds games and they do seem to be lacking what they had in the 2nd half of last season. Their pitching has been inconsistant at best but in fairness a lot of guys have been on and off the DL. When they have gotten stretches of good pitching the offense doesn't hit. When they do score the pitching sucks. But it was right after the AllStar break last year that they got hot and pulled away. don't see that happening this year.

zse55

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Gotta pick your spots with them, their pitching is off the charts pathetic. Cueto is the only guy with any idea how to get major league hitters out. Their bullpen has some decent guys, then you have Corderro who will get 40 saves but in a game that matters and you have money on the Reds I'd rather be on the bottom of the ocean having my nuts nibbled by lobster claws.

zse55

Im taking the REDS tonight ML....If they lose I am never betting on the REDS again!!!!!