GOOD LUCK.

TAMPA BAY RAYS -1.5 +105

The Rays have the hotter hand in the game tonight, having won four straight on the road and five in a row at Target Field. And Starter David Price is looking to help this streak continue, Price is 1-1 with a 1.74 ERA and 24 strikeouts in three career starts against Minnesota. One key thing I like tonight is that Tampa Bay has won six of the first seven meetings this season. Another reason why I say the Rays have the hotter hand in tonights game is because they've on their last four games overall, and are 4-1 in their last 5 road games vs. a left-handed starter. Also, Rays are 7-3 in their last 10 games following a win. Although, the Twins are 4-1 in their last games, they are 2-6 in their last 8 games as an underdog.. and are 3-8 in Duensings last 11 starts. Remember, Prices' pitching has been hot, he has now given up three runs or fewer in six of his past seven starts. Rays pick up their fifth straight road game.

ARIZONA D-BACKS +120 DOG OF THE DAY

Red hot pitcher, Daniel Hudson is they way I'm going tonight. He's been hot in his last three starts, posting a 3-0 record with a 2.25ERA. Brewers starting pitcher Shaun Marcum posting a 4.12 home ERA, with a outstanding 8.00ERA in his last 3 starts.. also losing each 3 games. Here's a little from vegasinsider: "Hudson's 6-0 with a 2.77 ERA in nine starts, and that unbeaten streak continued despite not getting a decision in Tuesday's 6-4 win over Cleveland. He allowed two runs in eight innings and helped himself with a run-scoring double." The D-Backs just won their sunday game, and I expect them to win again.