I was looking at some of the games I have lost this year and its hands down for me

1. Adam Dunn. --- He has so many chances to knock in runs in games I have wager on and he either strikes out or hits into a double play. He must of left a million people on base. He should be traded today for the old ball guy who retrieves balls and falls asleep, least he wouldnt hit into double plays.

2.Darren Oliver--- I am not sure how he got such a low era because he sucks. I think ever game he has lost I must of bet on because he has cost me a fortune. I swear if it is a close game and he comes in I just turn off the computer and count it has a loss. He is like that one poker player you just cant beat and he comes and sit down next to you every time. I wont bet on rangers again until he retires or gets cut.

3. close would be the angels and blue jays.---- i know they are not indiviual players but it seems when i bet on these teams they have the offense of a 5 year old tee ball team. I dont know the stats but it seems the jays swing at everything. They try to hit a 8 run homer every bat. They will be down by 3 with a pitcher struggling to throw strikes to them. Instead of just taking walks and trying to get back in game they strike out. The angels on the other hand decide they want to hit into a double play every freaking time they get runners on. They give up 1 run and lose.
Oh well live and learn.