ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Halladay first "physical away" start vs old team Toronto

Yes, last year Halladay faced the Bluejays on 6-25 and the Phillies were technically the road team and batted top of the innings, but the game was played in Philadelphia due to the G20 summitt if you all forgot about that.

Halladay's start: 7 innings, 6 hits 0 runs 1 walk 4k and the Phillies won 9-0.

His statement after in short: I tried my best to take the emotions out of it and just go to work.

This is one of those special plays that I have look for and wait on to big extra big on and toss MM out the window for 1 play. This is one of those plays I search for when you are starting back out after a W/D and trying to go all-in for some big winners 2 or 3 times to get the balance back up and then kick in MM and go from there steadily.

I will play the Phillies ML, RL and also -2.5 with confidence. Do not touch the over/under... Phillies could win 10-5 or 4-1 and either way, I will win this and so will you.

*** caution *** do not go all-in with this play if you have a decent balance... I am not going all-in with these ML/RL plays; I am going to risk 25% to 30% of my BR. I can take this loss and move on if it somehow happens (injury... fluke performance, fixed for Jays etc)

Jays have already lost this game mentally
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fernburn74

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Won the ML and -1.5 bets, lost the smallest bet I had placed on -2.5 RL that was +180... all thanks to Halladay going the distance and keeping TOR to 3 runs and my favorite baseball player on the phillies Utley with the super clutch 2 run HR to take the lead back for good!!!

Biggest bet ML - Cash it

-1.5 RL - 2nd biggest bet - Cash it

I did indeed spread out 25% of my BR on these 3 plays so I am done for the night and not chasing more bets tonight no way! Counting my winnings!!!

Oh and thanks for all the input SBR... no wonder this place is full of crybabies and losers, nobody helps eachother out