purplehaze6969
    purplehaze6969's Avatar Become A Pro!

whos the guy to follow on here for mlb??

Just wondering if their is any good mlb capper son here I dont like people who play to many games just wanna know who the best guy to tail in mlb is and I dont wanna tail someone who plays alot of games and post multiple plays threwout the day becuase it will be very hard to follow alot of plays so if you could help me out just wondering who the best easiest to tail capper on here is thanks

and dont say to make my own picks I do but Im not a expert at betting mlb so i like to tail someone on the side

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

GG probably has the biggest following and is good but he has a lot of action each day. In the NBA section look for LTA's thread. I don't tail him, but he wins more money than he loses and he gives his analysis usually. He only plays few games each day as well, but favors totals more though in case you care. GL

purplehaze6969
    purplehaze6969's Avatar Become A Pro!

nevermind I just tried to go to store and this site is total bull you have to be a SBR Pro to even use these points for anything

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

opening game home favorite chase--- on3's thread is the best... simple and to the point without the clutter

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Fade Samsncharge

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

in the section called promotions and links there is a guy named rockdeman sports who's pretty good. he posts a free pick every day, i usually play his free pick in addition to some of mine.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

cappinpicks

Tig O Bitties
    Tig O Bitties's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goldengreek is good but I don't like laying 100 units every night. Plenty of other good cappers here such as LT Profits, 1st inning thread guy, and ROFLcopter