BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Little parlay for Monday

never really do this but i see 2 things i like 2marro, they pricey, but figured didnt wanna wait. if stuff changes tomorrow screw it just small to have something on them early.

Arz ml..only way i can justify laying this juice is to parlay it 1 time just to keep fade tribe alive, real hard not to see Tribe struggling in this one.

atl/sea un6.5 ..could we get another 2-1? Bedard is a QS machine against AL lineups, no reason to think he cant handle braves non-lefty hitting asses in that park. Honestly dont know shit bout Beachy but numbers seem ok and sea isnt exactly gonna score 5 off me. Braves fans will Beachy shut sea down? i know the pen will. this could be a neither team scores 3 candidate but this is already juiced to shit that why the parlay.

two team .50 to .87

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Beachy is a strikeout machine. He's got great stuff. The only concern is his low GB % (around 30). But that I think will be negated in SAFECO, deep park and the Mariners are not a great hitting club. I would fully expect a low scoring game here Dan