it's inflated and people will overreact accordingly

worth a shot

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vs holiday. Nah... Trust the Phils.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

cardinals already have too many injuries besides pujols.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

worth a shot, minnesota seems like a good shot
    too at +135

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

dogs will be barking today

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really dont see this one my friend. I do think there is some merit in thinking Cards rally the troops w/albert out, but we already had a ton of holes in this lineup and having to face Doc is a tall order. even if McClellan brings his A game if phi is patient at the plate the most you can really expect from him is 6 innings of solid ball, That leaves at least 3 innings of Cards pen (you do not wanna be on stl when their pen is involved for that long). I look for Doc to be able to throw his filthiest stuff to Holliday/Berkman and nibble cause there is not enough in some other spots in the order to get the job done. Initially i loved phils in this one but am a little nervous that Cards small ball guys could be clutch looking to make a statement w/o Albert. In the end i see this as a 4-2 type win for philly. would play under if i wasnt so scared of Cards pen.

Not saying i dont agree line a little inflated and of coarse everyone gonna bite anyway cause of the Albert news. Still think its hip to be square on this one.

another thing is it raining here in stl now and is supposed to be showers around throughout the day, hate messing with games when there are possible delays. Maybe i should just stick with the interleague but feel pretty strongly phi takes this game.

Either way BOL, i wont be going big on this and even if i lose id be happy for you and happy that stl got the W.

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1038

cards and twins for me.gl.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I've seen this script before and it will have nothing to do with Pujols.

McClellan will get his salad tossed today against the Phills. He may not last 3 innings.

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

wouldnt consider playing the cards for a while....

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Good luck Bald, not touching this.

Bald Bull
    Bald Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

i see it's +161 now

BigDan

Played Phils for the series-160

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Played Phils for the series-160
    wow, love that price... great find Dan

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    wow, love that price... great find Dan

figure it guards against a emotional surge by Cards tonight, no damn way they beat Doc then Lee back to back so worst case it is 1-1 going to rubber match and i can figure something out then. Wouldnt be shocked at all if this cashes before thur tho.

squid44
    squid44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

gunna go with the phils but def a good match up. BOL

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    I really dont see this one my friend. I do think there is some merit in thinking Cards rally the troops w/albert out, but we already had a ton of holes in this lineup and having to face Doc is a tall order. even if McClellan brings his A game if phi is patient at the plate the most you can really expect from him is 6 innings of solid ball, That leaves at least 3 innings of Cards pen (you do not wanna be on stl when their pen is involved for that long). I look for Doc to be able to throw his filthiest stuff to Holliday/Berkman and nibble cause there is not enough in some other spots in the order to get the job done. Initially i loved phils in this one but am a little nervous that Cards small ball guys could be clutch looking to make a statement w/o Albert. In the end i see this as a 4-2 type win for philly. would play under if i wasnt so scared of Cards pen.

Not saying i dont agree line a little inflated and of coarse everyone gonna bite anyway cause of the Albert news. Still think its hip to be square on this one.

another thing is it raining here in stl now and is supposed to be showers around throughout the day, hate messing with games when there are possible delays. Maybe i should just stick with the interleague but feel pretty strongly phi takes this game.

Either way BOL, i wont be going big on this and even if i lose id be happy for you and happy that stl got the W.
    Good call on the Bullpen man ! your most swayed my bet !

Bald Bull
    Bald Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

looked good for 7.5

oh well