qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers-Braves Talk

Atlanta opened up at around -150 and now i see it as +105... hmm? I love atlanta in this situation as theyre 7-2 in their L10 while Texas is 2- (Granted the teams they play were much different). But, Colby Lewis has been anything but phenomenal including a 5-7 record and a 4.97 ERA, including allowing 6 runs on 6 hits in 1.33 innings to the Minnesota Twins in his last outing. Atlanta throws Rook Randall Delgado on the hill who is one of their top prospects. Don't know much about him but I do know that rookies this year have had a pretty decent showing.

Sooo with all that said, did the oddsmakers realize they screwed up with the opening line and quickly try to fix it? or is the public pounding Texas so much that it warranted the line move??

Let's figure it out and make some money !

Leaning ATL

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

The line changed because Hanson was scratched due to shoulder tendonitis....Braves 6-4 in last 10. No good feel for this game. With interleague, I usually look at the games I feel best about and fade myself, can't figure it out.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

jones is out tonight for braves.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Take the over and be done with the game imo. Rangers come out swingin tonight and colby lewis is a perfect pitcher to give up bombs to the left handed braves hitters.

Rangers bullpen is shitty as hell WHEN THEY ARE FRESH. However, it will be even worse since the yankees depleted the shit out of it scoring 80 million runs against it