WinnerAllTheWay
    WinnerAllTheWay's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB - Started $400 from 5/26, now account has $11,300

Hey guys,

Just want to share my system & win the $$$ together. I started betting on 5/10, blindly using this board and loss my $5600. I took a few days off and research the system, I used the same system since 5/26. I reloaded my account for $400 on 5/26 and today I have $11,300 in the account. I was up to $16,400 a few days ago. I struggle a bit and loss about $5K back. I'm not a tout at all, I read a lot in this forum and see many loss money just like myself and everyone else. I want to share this system that I have success with since 5/26. It made me about $11K since I used it, up $16K a few days ago. Remember, I don't expect to win all the time, but I do expect it to win consistently. Since I didn't document since 5/26. Today is my first day sharing. Let's see!

For early plays, I have the following. Just to prove that I'm betting with real money, look at screen shot. I bet thru betjamaica.

Here it is:

6/15
    Padres +138 ML over Rockies. $1600 to win $2208
    Dodgers -113 ML over Reds. $1600 to win $1415

I don't see an option to attached the screen shot. Let me post this first, then I post it later. These two games are going off in 5 mins. Just want you to jump on it. GL everyone!

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

gl! dont chase when you go on a losing streak and be smart when to stop

SamWise
    Bet with your Head, not with your Heart
    SamWise's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck, like both plays.

WinnerAllTheWay

Thanks, Sam! I noticed you do well also.

I'll post the ticket in a bit.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Wow 14% risk per bet. Hope you win! Went up fast but can go back down fast!

Best of luck

WinnerAllTheWay

Quote Originally Posted by Duby View Post
    Wow 14% risk per bet. Hope you win! Went up fast but can go back down fast!

Best of luck
    I bet big or don't bet at all. I use the system to help me pick strong plays. I don't use money management at all. I trust my system very much so far. It has been golden for me. My goal is to hit $50K in couple of months. Let's see. But I'll continue to post til then end of season.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

in before busto

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

If that's your style and you have the balls to do so. I can't argue. Best of luck. I hope you reach the 50K

WinnerAllTheWay

0-2. -$3200.

The rest of the plays for today.

Houston ML -105. $2,100 to win $2,000
    Milwaukee ML -105. $2,100 to win $2,000
    NYY ML -120. $1,800 to win $1,500
    Baltimore ML +148 . $1,500 to win $2,220

GL to all!

SamWise
    Bet with your Head, not with your Heart
    SamWise's Avatar Become A Pro!

really liking your houston bet there.
    gotta disagree with milwaukee with you. but good luck.
    I am only playing houston so hope you win big time today

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

did u just risk ur whole bank roll in one day???
    Money Mangament Fail, unless u win.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL on the NYY play.. I'm taking the RL. One thing I've found is once you take your streak publically onto these forums for proof.. you lose. Either way I'll bet you still have a losing day with less than 10k BR left

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

yankess are good for today

WinnerAllTheWay

Quote Originally Posted by SamWise View Post
    I think Houston will come thru. I like Narveson on the mound for Brewers tonight. He owns those cubbies. Plus this cubbies line up has been bad of late. Starting pitcher game 1 was pitched well, gave up 1 lucky run to cubbies. The called should of been 50/50. I had cubbies game 1.. so all good for me. Brewers should of won game 2 with their starter pitcher. Bullpen blew the 4-1 lead. Nothing we can do their. It doesn't happen with a good club like Brewers. But shit does happen time to time. Brewers clearly dominated those shitty cubbies. They just got unfortunate. I definitely think Brewers will get thru tonight with their starting pitcher who has owned the those cubbies for last few games. but we'll see. I'm confident Brewers should grab this one without much of trouble. risking $2,100 to win $2,000.

Astro has been hot with their bat last 7 games. Happ has been pitching very well against those pirates while Morton is the opposition. I'm also confident Astro will get this one back after a tough loss last night 1-0.

Baltimore has struggling at Toronto. But Arrieta has pitched well against those Jays. Baltimore has improved last couple of years. Their batting line up is hot of late much better then those Jays. I like Baltimore in this spot to finally win one again.

NYY is hot of late. I don't think Rangers have enough to keep up with Yankees. Nova pitched well against those Rangers while Holland is the opposition. Yankees have been batting pretty well. Jeter is out, but I don't think that will affecting those Yankees to continue to put up those runs.

With that said, I'm all-in tonight. plus a four team round robins for $600.

I'm pretty confident I'll cash tonight. GL to all regardless you tailing or fade. Will find out after the results.

As for now, I'll ready to watch and collect my money back.

GOOD LUCK AND CHEER!!!

WinnerAllTheWay

Quote Originally Posted by SamWise View Post
    I like Narveson on the mound for Brewers tonight. He owns those cubbies. Plus this cubbies line up has been bad of late. Starting pitcher game 1 was pitched well, gave up 1 lucky run to cubbies. The called should of been 50/50. I had cubbies game 1.. so all good for me. Brewers should of won game 2 with their starter pitcher. Bullpen blew the 4-1 lead. Nothing we can do their. It doesn't happen with a good club like Brewers. But shit does happen time to time. Brewers clearly dominated those shitty cubbies. They just got unfortunate. I definitely think Brewers will get thru tonight with their starting pitcher who has owned the those cubbies for last few games. but we'll see. I'm confident Brewers should grab this one without much of trouble. risking $2,100 to win $2,000.

AstroS has been hot with their bat last 7 games. Happ has been pitching very well against those pirates while Morton is the opposition. I'm also confident Astro will get this one back after a tough loss last night 1-0.

Baltimore has struggling at Toronto. But Arrieta has pitched well against those Jays. Baltimore has improved last couple of years. Their batting line up is hot of late much better then those Jays. I like Baltimore in this spot to finally win one again.

NYY is hot of late. I don't think Rangers have enough to keep up with Yankees. Nova pitched well against those Rangers while Holland is the opposition. Yankees have been batting pretty well. Jeter is out, but I don't think that will affecting those Yankees to continue to put up those runs.

With that said, I'm all-in tonight. plus a four team round robins for $600.

I'm pretty confident I'll cash tonight. GL to all regardless you tailing or fade. Will find out after the results.

As for now, I'll ready to watch and collect my money back.

GOOD LUCK AND CHEER!!!

WinnerAllTheWay

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    did u just risk ur whole bank roll in one day???
    Money Mangament Fail, unless u win.
    Yes, I did go all in today with these 4 plays. I feel good at least 3 out of 4 will cash. I'm expecting to have a 4-0 night.

WinnerAllTheWay

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    GL on the NYY play.. I'm taking the RL. One thing I've found is once you take your streak publically onto these forums for proof.. you lose. Either way I'll bet you still have a losing day with less than 10k BR left
    I don't believe in loosing or winning streak. I believe in a solid system to bring in the cash. I bet all the games as long as the play qualifies as a system play. But good luck to you.

waterboy
    waterboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 556

Would you like to share how your system works?

WinnerAllTheWay

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    Would you like to share how your system works?
    Let's see what will happen next couple of months. So far, this golden system brought me a lot of money last few weeks. I'll share these system plays. Wish I'll cash them 4 games tonight.

WinnerAllTheWay

Tough day yesterday. -$3,600

Let's get it back today.

1st play of the day:
    Baltimore +101 ML $1,000 to win $1,010

WinnerAllTheWay

2nd play:
    White Sox -106 ML $1,060 to win $1,000

clamchowder
    clamchowder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

BOL.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

bol bro...keep ur head up!

WinnerAllTheWay

The rest of the plays for today:

Brewers ML -137
    RedSox ML +107
    Astros ML -105
    Cards ML -105.

Brewers & Redsox are strongest plays. Good luck everyone.. I'm all in again today. Do or die time!

AsianPlaya
    AsianPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cmon bro wisen up.If you like giving away your money,I'll take it.Or you can give it to me and we share profits.I did the same thing with $300 to 5 figures but played it wisely. 5 figures is alot for some people like me and I hate people wasting it.With the way Im now,I earn more than an average Joe.Just my 2 cents.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

please use money management or you'll go busto unless you get extremely lucky.

BetaB
    BetaB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2514

Quote Originally Posted by WinnerAllTheWay View Post
    The rest of the plays for today:

Brewers ML -137
    RedSox ML +107
    Astros ML -105
    Cards ML -105.

Brewers & Redsox are strongest plays. Good luck everyone.. I'm all in again today. Do or die time!
    So 1-3 yesterday? Just take a break dude. May be start off with 400BR over again.