YourAllAmerican
    YourAllAmerican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 907

Current stadium weather, Android app

I have created a VERY early version of an app to display current weather at baseball stadiums with games today or tomorrow, including an image of the stadium with overlay indicating wind strength and direction. Something very similar to what is displayed on the matchup blocks at CleanupHitter.com.

This is a test version, so it's very rough around the edges, but it is now available for installation on Android phones and tablets. I'll keep an eye on performance, downloads and feedback. If it seems promising, I'll look into getting a more polished version created, one with better navigation and perhaps includes football stadiums.

If you run into any persistent problems with installation or use, please drop me a note with the details using the contact form on CleanupHitter.

The app can be found on the Android Market by searching for "Stadium Weather" or by scanning the QR code pasted below:

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Needs to be updated, with actual weather forecasts. It only shows wind direction.

YourAllAmerican
    YourAllAmerican's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 907

For those who use this, a greatly enhanced version is now available. The plan is for this eventually to be a paid app, but it's free while it's in beta. I appreciate the help from those of you who tested out the proof-of-concept prototype. I think you'll like the full-blown version much more.

Still Android only right now, but there are also plans for an Iphone version after the beta version gets a thorough shaking down.

Android users can scan this QR code or just use the link to reach the new page on Android Market. (NOTE: This is a completely different app than the previous one, not an update of the old one. That old version can safely be deleted entirely.)

https://market.android.com/details?i...stadiumweather