TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

No Run 1st Inn. Prop Bets are my savior

I don't think I want to touch anything else now. I just pulled myself out of a 14 unit hole in two days just on prop bets. Keep in mind that I did not blindly tail anyone on the picks displayed in the image. Pretty excited right now so I had to share with you guys.

I feel like a lot of the bookies are being taken to the cleaners because of these prop bets. Has any site been known to remove a certain type of prop based on the success of their bettors?
    Attached Images  

stc9357
    stc9357's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

You've been tailing me and you owe me payment immediately, JK glad you found out about props.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Excellent run! If you can keep it up long term, then you are set. Best of luck

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Nice run, good luck on keeping it going!

TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by stc9357 View Post
    You've been tailing me and you owe me payment immediately, JK glad you found out about props.
    Haha. I wanted to tail you a couple weeks ago, but back then I was way down in units and couldn't really afford multiple bets. Said "f**k it", made one final deposit, and went all in. A horrible strategy I know, but I was desperate to see some notable results, win or lose.