LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Lad +170 & lad/phi u 7.5 -120 ====----write up----====

Great match up today with 2 pitchers that have essentially been lights out against the opposing teams.

Hamels (7-2, 2.83 ERA) has made four regular-season starts versus the Dodgers (29-33), going 2-0 with a 1.50 ERA

Kuroda (5-6, 3.46) dominated PHI in four regular-season starts, allowing no more than two hits in each start and is 2-0 with a 0.68 ERA in those four games.

Although Kuroda hasn't won a game in four start he was great Friday in Cincinnati, allowing two runs, six hits and four walks in six innings of a 2-1 defeat.

Hamels is 3-0 with a 2.17 ERA in his last four starts. In Pittsburgh on Friday, he allowed one run and one hit while walking three and departed after eight innings although PHI lost the game.

Philadelphia is struggling to score recently and is batting .245. They have lost five of seven, plating nine total runs in those defeats.

Ryan Howard, .150 with five RBIs and seven strikeouts in his last five games and is is hitless in 11 regular-season at_bats against Kuroda.

On the flipside the Dodgers won for the sixth time in nine games Tuesday behind another strong performance from Matt Kemp who doubled and hit a two-run homer. He's batting .407 with five home runs and 14 RBIs in his last seven games.

This should be a sleeper tonight with Kemp hopefully hitting a few to get the win on the road.

LA wins 3-1

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i liked the under, but the fishy line movement scared me off. BOL with your plays, they look good.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

It is like 95 in Philly, balls may be flying tonight and Hamels will give up HRs.

Giant Rebels
    Giant Rebels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

I agree with you and love the under and LA +1.5 (-140). I also like parlay LA moneyline and under 7.5, it pays 4-1.

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

The under was gold and LAD had their chances, but with 2 players hitting the ball It's next to impossible scoring runs.