icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

MLB 2nd half fantasy

I have a spectacularly nerdy question: my friends like to run a post-all star break Fantasy league so those of us who are buried have a chance to save at least a little face.

I take a very statistically based approach to these kind of things. Does anyone know if someone does complete fantasy projections post all-star break?

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

rotoworld's rankings are "according to them" based on how they believe they will perform from the point they rank them until the end of the year.
    So their July or all star break rankings will be in a sense 2nd half rankings.
    I personally think they weigh heavily the previous few month's performance but you should check them out for yourself as they are one of the few sites that rank based on the rest of the year numbers.

I personally would look historically at specific players, many hitters and pitchers are notorious second half pitchers and/or hitters.
    I likewise would stay away from any rookie starters off to a good start as they will either tire a little or be on inning limits and their hot starts will lead them to be overvalued.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Thanks!