GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Padres +130

Everyone say it with me... OVER RATED OVER RATED... Jimenez still has severely over inflated lines because of his season last year... Absolutely no choice but to keep going against him until they adjust the lines to what they should be.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a big disparity between his home and road numbers, plus he has a strong history against SD. He's definitely regressed a bit this year, most noticeably losing some velocity on his fastball so instead of being able to blow it by batters he's being forced to be finer with it on the edge of the strikezone and his walks are up because of it. That being said, he's been pulling it together lately so I'm not sure it's the best time to go against him.

Stauffer has also regressed substantially this season, and has made a big change in abandoning his slider for the cut fastball this year, which is weird because the slider was his most effective pitch last season, and the cutter has not done the same job...
    Last edited by suicidekings; 06-07-11 at 02:16 PM.

GemSportsPicks

Very good analysis I agree 100%... That being said I'm probably still going Padres and Over...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Very good analysis I agree 100%... That being said I'm probably still going Padres and Over...
    Fair enough. Looks like we're on opposite sides on both plays. Good luck tonight.

GemSportsPicks

Good luck to you too!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Fair enough. Looks like we're on opposite sides on both plays. Good luck tonight.
    Don't know much about MLB or NBA but I usually like your analysis, usually level headed. Thanks.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Padres are horrific. Deal with it

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Gotta ride Ubaldo and his rockies tonight. 3-1 rockies