GeniusBetter
    GeniusBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

GENIUSBETTER's 2011 MLB Season Long Therad

Welcome Everyone,

Let me start out by saying that I am extremely conservative when it comes to gambling. I am not a big shot betting thousands of dollars on plays. I do this for fun, but I do it wisely. If you're looking to win big money fast, find a different forum. That is how many gamblers lose their money and get into debt.

I tend to look at gambling as the stock market. I don't reference "Units" as some novices do. I bet in percentages, mainly small percentages. The highest I will ever bet is 10% of my starting bankroll. I've done well so far this year in the MLB so I decided to start sharing my picks. This MLB season I am up 24% from my starting bankroll.

I will usually do anywhere from 5 to 15 picks a week. At the end of every week, I'll post my earnings. There will be some weeks where I lose, and some weeks where I am on fire. Just stick with me, and at the end of the season we'll see a nice profit!

Please feel free to ask any questions and to interact with me throughout the season! Let's have some fun!

GeniusBetter
    GeniusBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tonight I am going with the following...

Phillies -190 (4%)
    Indians -150 (4%)
    Giants -195 (4%)

I also have a free parlay through my bookie so I'm playing the following as a parlay too! (Just for fun.) Good Luck Everyone

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Playing 12 percent of your bankroll on one night is hardly conservative....gl though
    Last edited by sunzal; 06-06-11 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Typo