Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

bol LT

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

If your rays play loses I'm gonna deem you worsttttttttttttttttttttttt mlb capper on this forum. I'm sick of your awful plays and misleading information. Almost beginning to believe your paid off by the books to post garbage plays. Just like your last week play on Tampa bay vs Detroit. I've been following you and not said anything till now but its time to let people know your posting garbage plays. Why don't you track your plays andpost your record?????????

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    If your rays play loses I'm gonna deem you worsttttttttttttttttttttttt mlb capper on this forum. I'm sick of your awful plays and misleading information. Almost beginning to believe your paid off by the books to post garbage plays. Just like your last week play on Tampa bay vs Detroit. I've been following you and not said anything till now but its time to let people know your posting garbage plays. Why don't you track your plays andpost your record?????????
    You just set yourself up for a flame. Good work.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post

LT's kicking ass in baseball this year, and his record is documented.