MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you want to take a coffee break from capping atm....

Just checked out espn3.com to check to see if there were any tennis matches to take a coffee break to. Instead found nothing but an option for aussie rules football. This is the absolute craziest sport I've ever watched. Can't make a single lick of sense out of it. THEY HAVE 4 GOALPOSTS (FORMING 3 CONSECUTIVE AREAS TO KICK THROUGH) AT EITHER END OF A CIRCULAR FIELD. I'm not sure if they're trying to tackle each other or what. This is seriously blowing my mind as I imagine trying to cap this. Check it out if ya got a moment.

MrShrink

OK... They are trying to tackle each other, but.... sometimes they don't. And it seems like they sometimes get the ball back when they themselves go out of bounds... wtf... I'm not gonna be able to cap any baseball after watching this looney-tunes crap... I'll stop posting to myself about Aussie Rules Football in the baseball forum now.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11207

I have never watched a single play of this, but oddly enough have made several bets on the sport.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

do yourselves a favor and get down on Collingwood -30.5 Saturday morning at 5 am on ESPN2. i have a buddy who's way into Aussie Rules and it's his play of the week (he's hit his last couple of those since he started sending them to me). also, apparently you can't go wrong fading Gold Coast.

MrShrink

I cannot believe that there are even any books that take wagers on this. I mean, I'm just taking my first glance at it and don't even know the rules, so I'm certainly not passing any final judgement out of the darkness of my ignorance.... Just that at a naked glance, I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to understand how to cap something like this. Totally mindblowing.

MrShrink

And maybe I'll throw that Collingwood play in some crazy little parlay or something. Thanks, ha.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

did you guys play Collingwood (-30.5)? Dominant 2H from the Magpies for the 108-51 winner. woot! i'll post this guy's next Aussie Rules play in baseball thread. checked back and he's 3-0 on his plays of the week.