Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

You should make your own picks in mlb!!!!

OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SHIRT!!

trust ME this isnt hockey football or NBA !!!

THIS IS BASEBALL if you dont watch the games your done in this sport betting money!!!!!!!

i followed every sharp last week and lost for the week!

tonight i took my own picks !!! and went 3-0

JAYS TEXAS CINNY

not bad tonight !!!!!

i will not cap baseball on this site only NHL NFL and NBA and my record speaks for it self!!!

71 wins 37 loses and my bonus plays 6-3

just a note to everyone to listen to u first and own picks in MLB!!!!!!

i cap NBA and NHL NFL in the hockey forum!!!!

thanks and i hope everyone makes money and stops arguing with each other we r here to make money and help each other noone is better than anyone everyone on here is just like u and me just gamblers!!!!!!!

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Good Story.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are so off-base... Watching games should not be a necessity to cap ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY baseball.

And, uhhhh... Are you sure that being a follower isn't a recipe for success in life? I've been wondering about that...

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season

off bases like i said baseball can not be capped!!! if u win consider yourself lucky most of the times!!!
    one day one teams bars r hot one day there not one day pitcher is on fire the next day he gives up 10 runs listen ive been around long enough to know about MLB and how i learn is that i lost 40 k in one baseball season!!!! so u can say what you like you have your own opinion and i like to listen to what people say and i dont get mad at people or say something to get back at someone all im saying is the TRUTH baseball will give you the BEATS and make your POCKETS BROKE !!! 182 games let see someone make money betting everyday in MLB!!!!

NOT A CHANCE!!!

just a thought!!! BE CAREFUL FOLLOWING OTHERS FOR PICKS ON THIS SITE OR ANYWHERE you might end up like LANG!!!

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season

and watching does work in a way

jays r hot i bet jays today and won!
    cinny what 4-0 at home agaist MILK and cinny won at home!
    Texas bats r hot and won tonight !!!!!!

so if you follow and watch games you have a better chance than listening to others opinions than picking your own picks!!!

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

hahah watching games.. thats funny

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

don't need to watch games. rather not watch games. some people are good at some sports and not others. don't generalize. i've seen every sport claimed to be unpredictable, uncappable, impossible to beat here at sbr. all sports are for most people.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fernburn74 View Post
    and watching does work in a way jays r hot i bet jays today and won! cinny what 4-0 at home agaist MILK and cinny won at home! Texas bats r hot and won tonight !!!!!! so if you follow and watch games you have a better chance than listening to others opinions than picking your own picks!!!
    Well, golly gee! That's great for you, cap'n! But guess what? Been cashin' Jays tickets ALLLLL season, today included (my biggest ml play and a parlay on HOU ML/TOR RL -1.5... jumped on 'em last night). Been one of my most profitable teams thus far and I HAVEN'T WATCHED A SINGLE ONE OF THEIR GAMES. TOR's been hittin around .300 L10, CLE about .220. Carmona's era L3 was atrocious, Jo-Jo's wasn't. He had one bad outing against the Yanks in the Bronx, who have hit decently against lefties. Also, kid's desperate for some notches in the W column. When you see a line like that for a pitcher with an 0-4 record, they are obviously begging you to play against them. Add to all of this the fact that CLE was on a nearly cross-continental flight after playing a crappy series in the Tampa Bay heat while the Jays were finishing bowls of pasta in their own homes, and you have quite possibly the easiest play of the year SIGHT UNSEEN. And guess what? Haven't watched a single CLE game all year, either.

Here's a tip... America is a lot bigger than the fjord that your hockey teams play on. So, buy a map of N.A., get familiar with the weather and use some common sense. Baseball is also much more easily compartmentally quantified than hockey. One of the reasons that blind sharps (did I just coin that?) are much more prevalent in baseball than any other sport, especially hockey (the least favored of all major sports amongst sharps because it is the opposite in the statistical sense).

If you think I'm blowing smoke, go read "Moneyball". I haven't personally, but from what I understand it should convince you of your ignorance. One book that I have read that could also clear up your misguidedness is "3 nights in august" by Bisssinger.

You are wrong. Hope you enjoy figuring that out with those books.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Always play others picks. If you lose you have someone else to blame. But you still lose your own money. Then blaming someone for your loss will keep you from being depresse. See it all works outs....