jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Mlb 5/27/11

Well still looking to catch fire. Just 9-8 on the year good for +3.13 units. I am going to go against what I usually play and make a play on a total today that is at -120. I do not like play baseball games where I am paying juice if I lose but I do like this one today.

SD at Washington under 8 -120 (BetJM)....SD is really struggling to plate runs as of late. The Padres have scored more than 2 runs just once in the last 9 games. Washington is a team that struggles against lefties. The Nats are hitting just .206 against lefties this season and have seen 9 of the 12 games they played against a lefty starter go under the posted total throw in the fact that the Nats will send Lannan to the mound who has pitched well at home this season and we have the making for a low scoring game. I will play the under in this one and look or the trends to continue for both of these teams.

Good Luck Everyone!

thompsontw
    Update your status
    thompsontw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

I really like this play. Lannan should be able to keep the Pads quiet and Richards keeps it close most times. If it goes over it will be the pens giving it up...

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Like the play too, good luck!

oakas
    oakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17778

I think I will jump on this one also.

Padres have some real bad bats in that lineup.

Good luck.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Thanks guys! Hope you all have a profitable day.