GeeVee86
    GeeVee86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

GeeVee86 Picks/Parlays 5/25

Hey guys! (and gals?)

I've been lurking the threads for a while now and just thought it'd be time to share my picks/parlays whenever I get a chance to you guys since you guys have contributed greatly to my thoughts and leans on games. My picks are based solely on surface research and discussions with fellow game cappers. I'm no expert by any means but I think I have a great knowledge fo the pitchers/players and locations to give an educated guess on the games

I will tally my progress as we go. BOL to everyone and let the show begin!

Today's plays:

Cubs ML -101

I think Gee's 3-0 stats against the Astros, Nats and Dodgers have yet to be against PROVEN teams. Granted, the Cubs are not the creme de la creme in the league, but they still have a decent lineup that can swing away as displayed yesterday.

Angels Team Total Under 3.5 (-127)

Angels bats seem to be back to their old ways and Cahill is 2nd in the AL in ERA behind Beckett should be a good carry over from yesterday's victory over the Angels. I'm a big believer in momentum for teams that have slumped a bit and to hav your Ace on the mound should help tremendously to hold the Angels to under 3.5

Parlay:

Cubs ML -101
    Reds +1.5 (-130)

Looking to fade Halladay today. Wood is pitching just as well as Halladay and with the lack of run support by the Phillies, I can see a close game and quite possibly a W by the Reds who are 2nd in Runs in the League. (I'm too much of a McGuss to take the ML

Leans today: DBacks Over 4 Runs, Cardinals ML, Royals RL +1.5,

Good luck to all!

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Good Luck

GeeVee86
    GeeVee86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Added plays:

Giants Under 4 Runs (-120)