Well that was a tough loss to swallow yesterday with SF being up by 2 going into the 8th and end up losing it. Well those days just put behind me and move on. 6-4 on the year good for +3.84 Units. Here is what I like today.

Seattle +125 (BetJM) NowI know Jered Weaver is throwing for LA today and he has allowed just 1 earned run per game his last 3 games against Seattle but can he do it all along. His Bullpen has looked horrible the last 3 games with an ERA of 7.83. Seattle will counter with Jason Vargas who who has been red hot going 2-0 his last 3 games with an ERA of 1.90. Vargas has actually pitched pretty well his last 3 games against LA pitching no less than 7 innnings in those 3 games and has allowed only 5 total earned runs in his last 3 starts against the Angels. Throw in that Weaver has not been at his best the last 3 games allowing 3 or rmore runs in his last 3 starts I am going to take a risk and grab Seattle to pull off the upset over the Angels.

Oakland RL +125 (BetJM) Minnesota is playing horrible baseball this season. The Twins are just 1-9 SU the last 10 games with that lone win last night against King Felix. In those 9 loses for the Twins the last 10 games they have lost by 2 or more runs in 8 of those 9 games. Well Pavano is on the hill for the Twins tonight and he has decent numbers against Oakland going 3-0 with an ERA of 2.57 his last 3 starts but they were all at home. Now he is on the road against them where he is 0-4 this year on the road with an ERA of 9.00. Oakland counters with Brandon McCarthy tonight who is looking to grab a win after pitching so well his last 3 games and has nothing to show for it. McCarthy is 0-2 his last 3 games with just an ERA of 2.95. I am going to jump on Oakland's RL tonight looking for Pavano to get shelled once again on the road tonight.

Good Luck Everyone!