zse55
    zse55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top Pick for Wednesday 5-18-2011

Phillies -145

I just don't see the Phillies losing 5 in a row behind Hamels on national TV at home. Take the Phillies- ML

PICK GRADE 1-5= 4

GOOD LUCK!!

GO THUNDERING HERD!!!!!

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Good luck with your pick. I agree with it.

zse55

Thanks Ricker.. I am thinking the line will drop to around -140 before game time!! If so I will be all over it!!!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

hard to trust philly with that lineup they are trotting out there right now. Also not a big fan of taking a team their 1st game back from a long road trip with no days off in between, add to that Col is pretty tough on the road and i just cant see betting this any other way than taking the + money with the Rockies. not sure if i willl play it but it is col or pass for me. GL

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    hard to trust philly with that lineup they are trotting out there right now. Also not a big fan of taking a team their 1st game back from a long road trip with no days off in between, add to that Col is pretty tough on the road and i just cant see betting this any other way than taking the + money with the Rockies. not sure if i willl play it but it is col or pass for me. GL
    Agreed 100%. Betting on the "due" factor will lose you money quicker than anything in baseball. Too unpredictable. Colorado definitely has better value tomorrow.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

they cant score

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Dukebluejms View Post
    Agreed 100%. Betting on the "due" factor will lose you money quicker than anything in baseball. Too unpredictable. Colorado definitely has better value tomorrow.

my favorite thread of the night was the one where the op claimed philly was easy money cause Garcia was "due" for a bad game, give me a fukkin break the kid has only givin up 1 earned run at home all season, 1 unearned tonight because some dipshit dropped a pop up but ill take the guy pitching lights out until the wheels fall off before i bet that he is due for a bad game

philly does hit De La Rosa pretty well and rox havnt really seen Hamels so i will more than likely pass but i damn sure am not laying -140 on a team struggling like the phils are right now, also they had to use a lot of their pen tonight.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    they cant score

ding ding ding. pitch around Howard and deal with the bottom of that order. that said lot of philly hitters do have good numbers against De La Rosa and he hasnt been sharp lately.

zse55

I can understand your guy's opinion on the Phillies...yes, they aren't putting the best lline up out there..But they are too good of a team to lose for a 5th straight time. They will win this game!! I guess we will see how it plays out......

zse55

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    my favorite thread of the night was the one where the op claimed philly was easy money cause Garcia was "due" for a bad game, give me a fukkin break the kid has only givin up 1 earned run at home all season, 1 unearned tonight because some dipshit dropped a pop up but ill take the guy pitching lights out until the wheels fall off before i bet that he is due for a bad game

philly does hit De La Rosa pretty well and rox havnt really seen Hamels so i will more than likely pass but i damn sure am not laying -140 on a team struggling like the phils are right now, also they had to use a lot of their pen tonight.

Your right, no such thing as easy money in betting... Although the cards did win with him on the bump!!!

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I like the Rockies and the value. Best of luck to you all.

zse55

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...Squeked it out!!!!!!!