bruenc
    bruenc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Twins Tonight?

I feel like even though the Twins have been absolutely horrendous so far this year and they are facing one of the best pitchers in the game, this is a good spot for them to jump up and take one from SEA. Emotional game for MN trying to honor the memory of Harmon Killebrew, i like them tonight.

Metalhead
    Metalhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243

Might be a better idea to take the +1.5 line.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

twins on monumental losing streak...don't think anyone on team ever heard of killebrew until they got there...they won't beat king felix tonite...check his home starts...

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    twins on monumental losing streak...don't think anyone on team ever heard of killebrew until they got there...they won't beat king felix tonite...check his home starts...
    I'm not at all saying that the Twins will win tonight, because I don't think they will, but Killebrew had an enormous impact on the Twins franchise all the way up until his passing. The past Twins greats like Killebrew, Carew, Oliva are at the Twins Spring Training every year as coaches, and I know for a fact that Harmon had a great relationship with many of the current players. Knowing him as a player is irrelevant, they all knew him as a man, and by all accounts he was a great one.