NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Let's Make Friday the 13th a LUCKY DAY Today

Gonna go against this whole "curse" thing for today and put out some good bets for today. Black cats, broken glass and walking under ladders my ass....here is some money making moves right here.

1) Chicago White Sox (+110) @ Oakland A's - Oakland is absolutely awful at swinging the bat this year. They are ranked 27th in runs scored, 28th in on-base percentage, and 25th in slugging. Brandon McCarthy will start for the A's and that is not good news. Oakland is 2-5 in the last 7 starts made by McCarthy. The White Sox are actually a better road team this year too. Philip Humber starts for the Chi Sox and has a respectable 2.65 ERA. Humber deserves a better record than 2-3 also. Oakland is 10-15 against right handed pitchers this year. Another problem for the A's is that they have never faced Humber which might cause them to struggle even more.

2) Brewers (-1.5) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates - Yovanni Gallardo on the mound at home is dangerous. Pittsburgh has been playing a little over their heads to start the season and the Brewers bats are getting hot right now. Also a respectable 10-6 at home for Milwaukee. Brewers have won 6 straight against the Pirates dating back to last season and Gallardo is
    6-1 with a 1.80 ERA in 10 career starts against Pittsburgh, not allowing an earned run in his three most recent outings spanning 17 innings in the series, striking out 19.

3) OVER 7.5 runs total in Blue Jays -Minnesota Twins Game - I expect a high scoring affair here between these two teams and these two pitchers. Both have the ability to pitch low scoring games and pitch a lot of innings which is why I think the opposite will go down tonight. Good vale here in taking the OVER for runs scores total.

Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 05-13-11 at 11:25 AM.

AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

agree with my brewers def a good pick! gl

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Also Adding: TB Rays vs. Orioles -OVER 8 runs