tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Too many landmines today

I don't know about you guys but I really hate the card today. Most games have edges small enough that they can swing on one pitch. Balls will bounce the wrong way and turn unders into overs etc. Gonna be a lot of 1 run games and bullpen sessions to endure. I'm treading lightly today. Got box tickets to watch Lince and gonna hope that the d backs don't return value like many of you think they will.

One play. Mets +1 -105.

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Yeah a lot of closely matched teams playing today. I couldn't find a ton of plays today, but I did go with DET over Min only because the hitting side of it. I just can't find a good enough reason to lay a penny on the team with the worse OBP and SLG percentages in the league so I went against them.

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by LGHT View Post
    Yeah a lot of closely matched teams playing today. I couldn't find a ton of plays today, but I did go with DET over Min only because the hitting side of it. I just can't find a good enough reason to lay a penny on the team with the worse OBP and SLG percentages in the league so I went against them.
    Good call on DET. I liked them on paper but not enough to pull the trigger. Heading to ATT park. Hopefully SF can take the first game here and get a streak going.

Mets up 2 as I'm leaving the house so my only play looks good for now. Lots of game left.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

looks like an easy day!!!

tatddy

Winner!